International Sporting Code Article 151c

Posted by Vader 
International Sporting Code Article 151c
Date: May 13, 2002 02:06PM
Posted by: Vader
CHAPTER XI

Penalties

151. Breach of rules

Any of the following offences in addition to any offences specifically referred to previously, shall be deemed to be a breach of these rules:
[...]
c) Any fraudulent conduct or any act prejudicial to the interest of any ompetition or to the interest of motor sports generally.

[www.fia.com]
Re: International Sporting Code Article 151c
Date: May 13, 2002 02:58PM
Posted by: chris
I hope they get punished, I REALLY do. But I can't see it happening.

btw did anyone see the interview with Ecclestone where he refused there was a real financial problem in F1? That man is a complete joke.

Chris J
Date: May 14, 2002 07:09AM
Posted by: Vader
[...]interest of any ompetition[...] should have been "competition" of course

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 14, 2002 08:36AM
Posted by: JC
Ferrari won't get away with it because i think the FIA would do something about it just to keep the fans and the media happy, and how will Schumacher supporters stick up for him this time lol....................................

When Ferrari had over sized bargeboards they got away with it, but because of the media hype and feelings they have to punish ferrari. Otherwise there would be hell to pay with the media and ppl would boycot Schumi and Ferrari merchandise lol...............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy