don't just blame ferarri

Posted by Mark 
don't just blame ferarri
Date: May 13, 2002 08:16AM
Posted by: Mark
i am against what ferrari done on sunday it isn't sporting but mclaren done it in 98, and don't give me a mix up in the pits,dc was clearly unhappy and he said if the race was normal whoever reached the first corner first would win,surely mikas phantom pit stop made it abnormal,yet he moved over and made his point by doing it on the straight in front of the pitwall.

jerez 97,not just a victory but a championship manipulated by mclaren and williams,mclaren agreed that their cars would not interfere with jacques even though they were quicker and would keep irvine behind in exchange for victory,jv and his sudden slowing on the last lap and again dc being asked to move over for mika,you only had to see him on the podium to know what he thought.

senna moving over and ketting berger win his home race

stirling moss moaning in the media about ferrari,he certainly wasn't moaning when fangio waved him through to win th british gp bloody hippocrit.
no doubt there will be excuses from people for my points but i tell u this if ferrai where involved it would be a different story,its just a schumacher thing shame you can't talk about your so called montoya
Re: don't just blame ferarri
Date: May 13, 2002 08:45AM
Posted by: Morbid
Many wrongs don't make a right.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: May 14, 2002 01:35AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

So what mark is saying is cos somebody has done it in the past its fine for people to do it now?

Right, when i get into F1 im ramming people from behind, cos Hill doen it in 95. Then im gonig to try and fix races like this one.

That will of course be fine with everyone since its all be done before.......

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 14, 2002 07:14AM
Posted by: Vader
Well, I might go out and kill some people claiming other's have done it before.

Besides Mika has been the fastest the over whole weekend,just like RB.And just like RB he did deserve the victory. What McLaren did was sportsmanship and not manipulation.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 14, 2002 07:41AM
Posted by: Mark
how is it sportsmanship,i'm sure if ferrari had done it you wouldn't say so.dc said if the race was normal whoever reached the first corner first would win,that is still manipulation two drivers not racing each otherlike ferrari they were told not to push,but mikas phantom pit stop made it abnormal and dc was asked to move over.
why did norbert haug go up before the press conference to talk to dc,and after ron dennis spent 20 mins huddled in a corner talking to a miserable and frustrated looking dc,why was dennis briefing him.
dc was not treated as an equal at mclaren, there was no need for dc to move over,they had the best car by miles mika could start his challenge in the next race.if it was sportsmanship why did the team TELL dc to move over,
Date: May 14, 2002 08:44AM
Posted by: JC
The stuff u mentioned, well thats different because its a good will gesture to another driver so they can win their home grnad prix or whatever, but what happened with Ferrari was that Rubens was ordered to let him pass, Rubens had no choice, but ppl like Fangio let ppl past under their own free will and did it as a good will gesture...........

Ferrari knew that it was under handed but they never thought how the crowd would react to it and they did it because they know that they can get away with it. Now things are sooo bad for Ferrari that the FIA quite simply cannot do nothing about it. Ferrari's actions is stepping over the line and is taking the team orders thing over the top.

- JC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy