Any tips for Sunday's race in Austria?
Date: May 08, 2002 06:30AM
Posted by: Marki
My tip is:

1. R. Barrichello
2. M. Schumacher
3. R. Schumacher
Montoya DNF

No question that the two Ferraris has a great chance winning in Austria, A1 ring, but I think MS has to pay back something to Barrichello from that he gave him last year, enable him finishing second and winning the championship later. That was a good decision by Jean Todt in my opinion.
Re: Any tips for Sunday's race in Austria?
Date: May 08, 2002 07:11AM
Posted by: _Alex_
1) Michael Schumacher
2) Rubens Barrichello
3) JPM
4) Ralf Schumacher

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 08, 2002 08:46AM
Posted by: chris
1) MS
2) RB
3) RS
4) JPM
5) KR
6) JB

Chris J
Date: May 08, 2002 09:38AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
1. HL
2. DD
3. CS

Date: May 08, 2002 11:35AM
Posted by: _Alex_
You forgot Team Fortress Classic :)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 08, 2002 12:01PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
- yep you are right.

Ok My race prediction - HL will dominate, as always but i see TFC starting off well as it was one of the first ones, but fading off towards the end.

CS is strong throughout but too many cheaters make it slow through the middle sector.

DoD is a relative newcomer but will impress throughtout the race and take second.

Anyway back to my good ole Rammstein

Date: May 08, 2002 02:05PM
Posted by: LS.
i predict on sunday it will be a wet race, and the safety will go out on a reconesence lap around the track shortly before the race commences.

the safety car will actually lap slightly faster than the morning warm up lap times because of the changing weather conditions.

and MS will commendere the AMG mercedes minutes before the grid formation as his race car

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 08, 2002 02:36PM
Posted by: Mark
well if ms doesn't win ive all my excuses ready as the jpm fans have had for 4 of the last 5 races,ill blame tyres tempereature setup the circuit not suiting the car,but at least i can't say our driver is overated and can't even beat his teamate though he's a schumacher as well so there must be some more excuses out there somewhere,didn't ms lap him in hungary must of been an off day,or maybe he was crap,if ms wins it's excuses, im sure if jpm wins it'll be he put one over on ms hes put him in his place,don't forget excuses work both ways,all races this season have been won by a schumacher you all must be having a nightmare
Date: May 08, 2002 02:52PM
Posted by: Vader
And I was just about to call I doctor. For one moment I honesty feared you had a cramp and were unable to end that sentence without surgery.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 08, 2002 03:24PM
Posted by: chris
LOL Vader...I was worried too.

Mark, my eyes hurt.

Chris J
Date: May 08, 2002 04:37PM
Posted by: LS.
you wanna get one of these new fangled keyboards that have a fullstop and comma key ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 08, 2002 04:57PM
But back to the topic.

Any tips for Sunday's race in Austria?

No tip, the service was bad.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 09, 2002 08:05AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

I dont read marks post. i know my spelling is bad, but at least i TRY to make it look like proper english

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 10, 2002 08:32AM
Posted by: Mark
keep your opinions about the forum and only that you have no right to critiscise my writing,
Date: May 10, 2002 08:19PM
Posted by: Boils
I dont think MS will win on sunday, he has won so much this year, time for some bad luck and where does MS have bad luck?

The A1 ring.
Date: May 10, 2002 10:36PM
Posted by: Piranha
Well, i predict that there will be a tangle at the start going up the hill and MS (hopefully from the viewing point of view) will be out of the race or down the field. Then we might get some action drivers climb all over the back of each other, dicing for the lead without Schumy.

1. Ralf or Rubens
2. DC
3. Surprise to us all
4. Heinz Harald
Date: May 11, 2002 04:37AM
It is a sad time for otherv teams If currently the only way to beat scumey is to wait for mechanical failure or accidents. O tempore ! O mores! Quo vadis, F1?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 11, 2002 03:04PM
Posted by: Xero
Here's what I predict;

1. Ralf Schumacher
2. Rubens Barrichello
3. David Coulthard
4. Kimi Raikonnen
5. Juan Pablo Montoya
6. Nick Heidfeld

Michael Schumacher will retire after a collision with Montoya at turn 1 or 2. Montoya will recover and come through the field, MS will retire.

I wanna see MS and JPM collide!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Date: May 12, 2002 05:41AM
Posted by: Skywal_ker
Hey all,

My prediction:
1. Mickey
2. Montoya
3. R. Schumacher
4. Button
5. Coulthard
6. Webber

Barrichello will have led the whole race up until lap 66, when suprise, suprise, his car fails...something will snap again, probably the accelerator this time.
That is if Ferrari have their way.
Don't ask me why they wouldn't want both cars to finish, but it seems that Mickey must win, even if it means sabotaging their own car!

Skywal_ker

All that glitters is not gold, but at least it contains free electrons!!!
Date: May 12, 2002 08:20AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
Try this one: Barrichello, who led the whole f*cking race, has to move over for MS, to let him steal victory away from his teammate. Oh, he'll give him the trophy, because he's ashamed of what he did, and because he'd been beaten...

The rest of the result doesn't actually matters, because we all know MS will clinch the title in Hockenheim or so. The only ones who still aren't convinced of it, are Ferrari!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy