here we go again

Posted by LS. 
here we go again
Date: April 19, 2002 02:16AM
Posted by: LS.
Ross Brawn has denied McLaren and Williams accusations that the new Ferrari F2002 is illegal.

The British teams both cast doubt over the legality of the Ferrari

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: here we go again
Date: April 19, 2002 03:18AM
Posted by: tost
they have a quick car, witch is bad thing if you don't like ferrari like i don't, but in my point of view, the car is legal, but...
we all know what legal means - you can do something that is legal but it isn't in spirit of the low - like mclaren had in 99 in first two races - they had new pedal for brakes witch was been developed in 98 and FIA aproved it as legal, but when it came to racing ferrari complained and it become ilegal - 'cose it isn't in the spirit of the low.
In the mather of the point FIA demanded that ferrari after Brasil changes material of the front wing... it is strange, isn't it?

Senna the Man... the King... the God!
Date: April 19, 2002 03:45AM
Posted by: Ellis
yo Sup

Em....it isnt illegal. go download the rules from fia.com, its clearly not. You have to pass stress tests and if the car passes its legal. It obviosuly passed therefore the car is perfectly legal whether it bends or not.

It isnt in the spirit of the rule, but is that the point? Its is within the regualtions

but so was the 98 McLaren and Willaims and Jordan also ran exactly the same systems, they just didnt have it working as well as McLaren did.

But of course Ferrari complained and it was made illegal. "4 wheel steering" they called it. I only saw 2 wheels "sterring" the car. But like i said, it was ferrari who complained.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 19, 2002 11:10AM
Posted by: Mark
yes ferrari changed an element in the rear wing for san-marino and pissed the race
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy