Ralf's champaine

Posted by griffo 
Ralf's champaine
Date: April 14, 2002 03:02PM
Posted by: griffo
Did anyone notice that Ralf didn't spray the champaine on the podium? any Idea why? I can't find anything on the web.

Cheers
griffo
Re: Ralf's champaine
Date: April 14, 2002 03:12PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Yeah, he did seem a bit miffed at something. Maybe it was the fact that he was really pushing to hard for the whole race?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 14, 2002 03:21PM
Posted by: _Alex_
He did look really quite pissed off didn't he? If you look on the positive side, it's a good attitude to adopt; if you're not on the top step of the podium, it isn't good enough...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 14, 2002 05:07PM
Posted by: LS.
i think he said in so many words at the press conference that the team need to do more to make the car more competitive, and michelin need to improve the tyre performance as well, its no good relying on hot weather to make the michelins work as well as the bridgestones do in different climates

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 15, 2002 02:27AM
Posted by: matthewp
I think he's had a virus or something so he probably just felt like @!#$
Re: Ralf's campaign
Date: April 15, 2002 08:16AM
Posted by: Vader
He had thought Williams could win again. He was vvvveeeerrrryyyy disappointed that they were not really competative this day.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 16, 2002 12:09PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
face it,
if a schumacher doesnt win the schumacher family will cause a formula one world war...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy