Re: M. Schumacher wins...
Date: April 14, 2002 08:29AM
Posted by: Vader
you say ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 14, 2002 08:31AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah i admit, the race was dead boring, even digital tv didnt help that uch. But it was still an improvement on crappy itv

Date: April 14, 2002 08:31AM
Posted by: Vader
you say ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: April 14, 2002 08:32AM
Posted by: LS.
thanks for telling me, i fell asleep after the second lap

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: April 14, 2002 08:34AM
Posted by: japan
Whats Imola?

-
Yokomoto Hatashia

Date: April 14, 2002 08:34AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Imola is a three legged sheep

Date: April 14, 2002 08:39AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I have to say it was a pretty boring race. The highlight for me was Massa's stunning pass on Trulli... that was fantastic! It really shows what a racer he is.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 14, 2002 08:41AM
Posted by: Mark
no ms criticism,montoya didn't open him mouth this week then,where was he.
Date: April 14, 2002 09:14AM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
Where was Montoya this race? I didn't see him after the 1st lap. Hmm, must of been cause he SUCKS. ;-)

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 14, 2002 09:17AM
Posted by: Charlie
I didnt think it was boring. i thought it was like any grand prix amazing. unfoturnately i reckon the next gp at the second to mose boring track catalyuna. the most boring track being in my oppinion silverstone.

oh and btw. I think james allen's commentry has improved a lot since qualifying at brazil

Date: April 14, 2002 09:43AM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
What will Barcelona be without the King of that track?

MIKA COME BACK!!!

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: April 14, 2002 10:23AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"no ms criticism"

sorry but i think he was a complete prat for taking Barrichellos car just cos it was fast.

Massa was good. Sauber......em......do they like the look of there cars soo much that they wanted Nick to drive slowly past them in the pits?

Renault are not too bad, the McLaren seems pretty @!#$.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 14, 2002 02:23PM
it wasn't rubens car cause he drove qualifying in the spare, and the spare car ms has anyway
Date: April 14, 2002 02:51PM
Yo Sup

MS always has the spare car. Fact is Rubens drove the car in qualifying and then told (didnt ask) Ferrair he wanted it for the race. He doesnt care botu anyone else race, thats arrogence. I remember in 98 when Ralf was fighting legal bttles to brake his contract to Jordan MS said to Eddie Jordan "@!#$ off, he doesnt need you". Sorry MS, he gave you and Ralf your big breaks into F1, you DID need him. Hes forgoten who got him there.

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 14, 2002 03:28PM
Posted by: _Alex_
I remember in 98 when Ralf was fighting legal bttles to brake his contract to Jordan MS said to Eddie Jordan "@!#$ off, he doesnt need you". Sorry MS, he gave you and Ralf your big breaks into F1, you DID need him. Hes forgoten who got him there.

Does that have any relevance to the matter in hand? Besides, that is absolutely not what Michael said. He was giving a helping hand to his brother in a tough situation, and you have by no means quoted him on that one.

The point is, Michael Schumacher is paid 35 million or however much a year (a lot more than anyone else) to win Grand Prixs and the championship, and to do that he wants the best car.

it wasn't rubens car cause he drove qualifying in the spare, and the spare car ms has anyway

Yup, so the car the Rubens was driving in Qual. was in fact Schumacher's car anyway. And why do you think Michael Schumacher has this kind of authority in the team anyway? Is it Barrichello who has won 4 world championships? Is it Barrichello that has won 56 GP? Schumacher is paid to win, and he has proved that he will do it if he says how he wants to do it. He didn't nick Barrichello's car. He just won the race through complete dominance and excellence.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 15, 2002 03:31AM
Yo Sup

"Besides, that is absolutely not what Michael said. He was giving a helping hand to his brother in a tough situation, and you have by no means quoted him on that one."

your right, im not quoting MS, im quoting EJ, who was quoting MS. Go moan at EJ for that one :P

"it wasn't rubens car cause he drove qualifying in the spare, and the spare car ms has anyway"

right again, MS always has the spare car. But according to Ferrari and Rubens his contract only gives MS prority when its about the championship. I fail to see why this a championship thing? Remeber 1a and 1b?

"Is it Barrichello who has won 4 world championships? Is it Barrichello that has won 56 GP?"

right again, but was the Jordan a good car? Or the Stewart? and since hes always playing second fibble to MS hes never had the chance to win!

"And why do you think Michael Schumacher has this kind of authority in the team anyway?"

that ones easy. Cos every time he opens his mouth Jean Todt is right up his arse.

"He didn't nick Barrichello's car."

right again, he took it from him cos it was better and MS couldnt stand seeing anyone esle with ebtter equipment than him. Its a mind game over RB. Hes trying to show that hes the team leader and nobody else will ever be until he leaves (hopefully sooner rather than later).

What we need is a good fair motor sport where the governing body aint up a driver arse every time he opens his big mouth. We want fair, exciting racing. At the moment F1 isnt this.

F1 is slowly but surly going down the drian, and one reason is the boring races (and we have monaco and spain up next which wont help). another reason is the constant rule bending (and breaking) of one team, and the punishment of others. the FIA is biast. In football a biast ref gets in trouble, it seems as tho that this wont ever apply to F1 as long as MS is in it.

Date: April 15, 2002 07:27AM
it's a bit sad when mr montoya lets down his many fans and all they can moan about is the goings on at ferrari,there have been many occasions after morning warm up when ms has decided to use the spare car,and remember michael did get pole in the supposed slower ferrari,all we heard through the week was montoya moaning about an incident that was fair,the closest he got to ms was on the grid.
yes michael does get priority at ferrari and gets paid a ridiculous amount of money,but in return he gives them victories and becomes their most successful driver, and if it works then there is no problem
Date: April 15, 2002 09:20AM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
Why do people complain that MS makes to much $$$? Let's see, some people in the REAL world get paid a ridiculus salary for doing @!#$ and I'm sure some of us fall in that category. Yet, everytime MS goes to work, his life is on the line as well as others.

Give the guy a break. He gets paid big bucks cuase he is the best at what he does.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: April 15, 2002 03:47PM
Posted by: Morbid
I cannot see anyone complaining about how much money M$ earns. You might be right in what you say CDN_Merlin, but you are discussing with an imaginary opponent.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy