JPM (again)

Posted by Ellis 
Re: JPM (again)
Date: April 07, 2002 03:17AM
Posted by: _Alex_
I don't think that is Cae9 if that's what you mean (are you?), because he was a Schumacher fan..... we've had a 'Cae' and a 'Cai' which is kinda confusing!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 07, 2002 04:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

No, its not Cae9, belive it or not, look through the archiv and uoi'll see we did agree on stuff to :S

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 07, 2002 05:34AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well the only problem with Verstappen is he is bext frineds with MS and they go on holiday together, and visit each other often. Hell even their wives are best friends. But i reckon he would still be unbiast as he is that sort of person

Date: April 07, 2002 05:51AM
Yo Sup

"Verstappen is he is bext frineds with MS "

scrap that then

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: April 11, 2002 12:44AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
who cares :p

:D

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: April 12, 2002 12:34PM
Yo Sup

Well since your the biggest Shumi fan ehre (along with Alex ;-) I didnt think you would care.

How come you dont come up with anything consrtuctive? Why do you leave the defending to Alex?

"who cares"

Well i do and everyone who wants a fair sport does too. Its ok tho, some major teams are talking bout breaking away and if that happens the FIA wont have anything to do with it, whcih cant be a bad thing now can it?

Well SkAiFeY would think so tho, there would be nobody to change/bend the rules for MS every race would there :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy