ex-F1 drivers

Posted by Vader 
ex-F1 drivers
Date: March 31, 2002 08:58AM
Posted by: Vader
Todays special guest and interview partner in (german's) RTL F1 studio is Jean Alesi. Still looks odd to see him wearing Mercedes outfit ...

Can't wait to see the DTM start this year. I hope the ol' man is doing well.

Btw, I always thought that sabbatical year MH took this year from F1 would have been a good opurtunity to start at Le Mans or the Indy 500. I know Frentzen once said he would like to do Indy, but never had the time as a F1 driver. And I remember JV once trried to do LeMans (I think it was last year) but did not get leave from Honda who would not let him drive for another engine company. I guess the same will go for MH (if he has such intentions at all), since Mercedes does not participate in Indy 500 or LeMans anymore.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: ex-F1 drivers
Date: March 31, 2002 09:00AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Can't wait to see the DTM start this year. I hope the ol' man is doing well.

Definitely! I'm hoping to go and see him at Donongton - DTM is the best Touring Car series in the world IMO.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 31, 2002 09:01AM
I might even go and see him at Donington.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 31, 2002 09:06AM
Posted by: LS.
hey alex you might bump into me, i only live 10 mins away from donnnningtonn

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 31, 2002 12:05PM
i only live 10 mins away from donnnningtonn

LOL!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 31, 2002 04:57PM
Posted by: andrew_S
I live 30mins/45mins from donnington, u will see me there, hehe dtm=great series
Date: March 31, 2002 06:50PM
Posted by: Rupert
No, Aussie V8s is the best Touring Car Series in the world, everyone knows that. C'mon, tell me you like them!
Date: April 01, 2002 04:33AM
I probably would like them, Rupert, but we get no coverage of them whatsoever in Britain. Even British Eurosport rarely shows them, which is sad, because I know they're cool!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: April 01, 2002 11:58AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

see, OZ and the Germans have got it right again!!!

Whilst we are ruuning bout in pathetic little Astras which my dads passat could out-run, the Germans have big 450bhp, turbo, rear-wheel drive mercedes!!!!!!

Now tell me, what would you rather watch? Or for that matter drive? Wonder why Alesi picked DTM over BTCC?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy