Ferrari to take just one 2002 ferrari to brazil

Posted by chris 
Ferrari to take just one 2002 ferrari to brazil
Date: March 29, 2002 03:59PM
Posted by: chris
Hi

Only MS will get to drive the new car this weekend, rubens has to use the ageing model...no suprises there then!

I love to see a level playing field!!

However, this could just be a damage limitation scheme by ferrari, in case the new car breaks down (PLEASE!). Also, have you heard about MS' 2001 and 2002 cars getting 4 sets of tyres each?

Patrick Head says this is illegal (article 80C) because it is 4 per driver, regardless of which cars he drives; the 2 cars have different size wheels so the same set can't be used on both apparently. If this story is true (from Alphaf1) then do you think the stewards will correct their mistake?

Just a few thoughts.
Chris J
Re: Ferrari to take just one 2002 ferrari to brazil
Date: March 29, 2002 04:12PM
Posted by: LS.
surely your not accusing MS of favouritism? and MS linked with foul play?

pffffph never

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 29, 2002 04:19PM
Posted by: Rodent
OHH, you are so mean qwerty!!

How can you be so wrongful! Look, our cute little cuddly Michael Schumacher is the best driver in the world, that is why he must have the best car. On the other hand, Rubens can be very happy, he has a car that he already knows. He does not need to learn all the new things in just one weekend. I bet there are many new buttons on the steering wheel and an average driver as Barichello would only get confused. Only our Michael can deal will that. He is so smart, he knows EVERYTHING about F1 and his Ferrari. You cannot imagine how intelligent he is! Just look into these eyes and then look into the mirrow and tell who are you to criticise OUR GOD Michael Schumacher.
Alex, help me, our HERO needs to be defended!

Michael Schumacher is sooooooooooooo cute!!
Date: March 30, 2002 04:03AM
Posted by: chris
LOL Vader!!!

oh, sorry...Nuclear Rodent.

I suggest you, LS, Ellis2kx, me, your army of dark force troopers and anyone else go round to Brazil and slash some Ferrari tyres!!

4 sets each, eh? Mwaaa haa haaaaaaaaa!!

Chris J
Date: March 30, 2002 04:06AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Alex, help me, our HERO needs to be defended!

Hmmmm, sarcastic defence of Schumacher, unsubtlety, same IP as Vader.... I know, it must be his litle sister!

;)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: March 30, 2002 04:36AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only Vader would think of something like this!!!!!!!!! How many accounts have you got Vades? Vader, SEARCHBUTTONMAN, and now, this dude!!! LOL!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 30, 2002 05:28AM
Posted by: Vader
Do you really believe I am Nuclear Rodent? Do you believe I would upload THAT banner? It makes me throw up every time I look at it!

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 30, 2002 05:37AM
Yo Sup

Yes

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 30, 2002 05:37AM
Yo Sup

;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy