a few jokes about MS

Posted by LS. 
Re: a few jokes about MS
Date: March 22, 2002 10:10AM
Posted by: Xero
WTF?!

Vader and Xero are the same person and this discussion about the MS-jokes was some sort of a fake. I thought it was funny to call myself Xero and contradict myself as Vader.

What a load of horse$hit!!!!!! Why in the blue hell did you say that?! I am not you... or you are not me... I mean, we are.... not..... aaaahhhh my head hurts!!!!

Incase some peeps out there think we are the same person, then we're not!!! Dunno where (or how) he came up with that?!
Date: March 22, 2002 10:16AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Dont worry Xero, you'll get to know the Vader (me) we all love and hate ;-)

No seriousl, take a trip back in memeory lane by visting the forum archives and you'll find out more about me (Vader)

Vader

------------------------

no hope= no fear

Date: March 22, 2002 10:37AM
Posted by: Vader
Or me, Chris "Xero" Burkitt, also known as Boba LS

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 22, 2002 11:16AM
Posted by: LS.
HAAAAHAAAH HAAA HA HAA!!

(unmasks himself in the style of scooby doo) it was me all along ha ha ah

and i would have gotten away with it , if it was'nt for that meddling vader

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 22, 2002 11:50AM
Posted by: jordangp2001
WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!!! I AM F**KING CONFUSED!!!!!

Date: March 22, 2002 12:13PM
Posted by: Xero
WHAT?!!!!??????!!!!!!???

I'm 10 times more confused than jordanp2001!!!!!!!!

You are 3 people?!?... or more even!!!!!

lol.... now thats a funny joke... weird as 'ell..... but funny!!!

...and confusing!!!!!

So what else do you call yourself?!?! Don't tell me... me and you are the only 2 people in the whole forum! ;)
Date: March 22, 2002 12:47PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

belive me Jordan and Xero, you'll get used to it! Try speaking to them on MSN, thats hard :p

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 22, 2002 12:48PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: March 22, 2002 04:28PM
fdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretjswgtretjfdgfdg,mkhxrdgnhrgartbarvdtxcdrnthndhdfgbhghstrhrthfghfgbcvbvcbcvbgfdytserhrsswgtretj

MY BRAIN IS DEAD!!

me need brain now new!

lol!

but im still confused

Date: March 22, 2002 06:15PM
Yo Sup

well this thread is screwed..........

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 23, 2002 08:53AM
well if vader is Boba Ls , Burkitt and Xero can u explain this:

Chris Burkitt (---.proxy.aol.com)
Xero (62.31.64.---)
Vader (---.pppool.de) and (---.mcbone.net)
Boba LS. (---.server.ntl.com)

HAHAHA!!!!!!! Ye are all different people!

MUHAHAHAHAHA!

vader is from germany (.de)
burkitt is from america (.aol)
Xero is from emmmm ??
Boba Ls has Ntl internet connection

YOU cant confuse me!!! F88k i shouldnt have said that Plz dont try!!!!!

Date: March 23, 2002 11:19AM
Yo Sup

I know LS, Chirs and Vader are all different people, but i duno who Xero is

His ISP yesterday said "tay.ac.uk" this is an abertay server, in Dundee

Date: March 23, 2002 03:51PM
I guess Chris Burkitt ( or should I say "me"?) will not like to be moved to Maerica on the spur of the movement without even asking him.

And really, Jordangp2001, do you really think an ISP does prove something? Don't forget with whom you are dealing, mortal. I am a supernatural being that likes to mingle with earthly affairs quite a lot, but nothing (in words: nothing) is impossible if you are Lord of the Netherworlds.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2004 03:26AM by Vader.
Date: March 23, 2002 03:56PM
And, to say the least of it, Chris wouldn't only hate to be moved to Maerica (which is a peaceful little known town in the southern part of Arkansas) but certainly as much as that hate to be moved top America.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2004 03:26AM by Vader.
Date: March 23, 2002 04:05PM
Yo Sup

Jordan. Chris lives in the UK.

AOL - America OnLine is also a british ISP :P

Date: March 23, 2002 04:09PM
Thank you, Lost Prphet, my mistake. I will immediately stop this pathetic farce of sometimes calling myself Jordangp2001.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 23, 2002 04:14PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i knew i shouldnt have messed with Vader!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: March 23, 2002 04:39PM
'HAHA', he was laughing most satanically.

(There was much cheering and applauding as Vader strolled to the stage, nodding his head quite self-confident, raising his hands to his lips to blow tiny kisses to the audience, bows low makes his way to exit stage left while the crowd goes wild, throwing roses at him.)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 24, 2002 01:24PM
'HAHA', he was laughing most satanically.

(There was much cheering and applauding as Vader strolled to the stage, nodding his head quite self-confident, raising his hands to his lips to blow tiny kisses to the audience, bows low makes his way to exit stage left while the crowd goes wild, throwing roses at him.)

WTF??????

Date: March 24, 2002 01:25PM
Yo Sup

Dont worry Jordan, its just Vader, you'll soon get used to him....i mean it....;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy