WEBBER 5th!!!!!!!!!!! Schummi 1st!!!

Posted by SkAiFeY 
Re: WEBBER 5th!!!!!!!!!!! Schummi 1st!!!
Date: March 04, 2002 04:16PM
Posted by: LS.
Only you alex would argue to the death that dispite all the drivers them selves, MS included i might add, say that he
and ferrari had the advantage.

and this made me laugh too..............................Schumacher was stuck behind Trulli's Renault and said: "He was basically shutting the door everywhere even though he was a lot slower and I'm not sure that it was appropriate at that time

oh right, not content with trying to make a mockery of the italian gp last year, he's now saying that he perhaps trulli should'n t put up a fight for his position and just let him through????

and i seem to remember you having a go at coulthard when he was stuck behind bernoldi at monaco last year when coulthard felt he was being held up, so what do you have to say about that?

surely to stick up for MS would make you look a right hypocrite mate :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 04, 2002 06:34PM
Posted by: LS.
if trulli was a lot slower, then i expect MS would have used his superhuman abilitys to sweep past trulli on the long straights.

why did he not do this? because the ferarri had a lot of wing on in the race and MS was faster through the corners,

its up to MS to get past trulli.

not to say it was not appropriate at that time , just because trulli was holding his own in a faster car down the straights.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 04, 2002 07:30PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
haha, any little thing to go against schumacher

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy