montoya obviously has'nt heard of gp3 then
Date: February 28, 2002 03:30PM
Posted by: LS.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: montoya obviously has'nt heard of gp3 then
Date: February 28, 2002 04:03PM
Posted by: matthewp
I read an interview of his when he was in CART that he loved playing GP2 and GPL in his spare time.
Date: February 28, 2002 04:17PM
Posted by: Bm
hey I heard that f12001 is very good on steering wheels , but for keyboard it is a disaster ( I myself tried to play on keyboard)
Date: March 01, 2002 09:16AM
Posted by: andrew_S
well i suppose the only reason that isnt gp3 is for sponsor reasons, for both game and team, whts the point in JPM driving for BMW williams, driving a 98 williams supertech or the like, i think thats the reason cause its a newer game for the sponsors etc
Date: March 06, 2002 06:39AM
Posted by: JW
I am interested to know if the top F1 dirvers have tried GP3 and what they think of it. Has anyone any links to interviews?
Date: March 06, 2002 10:02AM
Posted by: LS.
i read somewhere that jos verstappen tried gp3 after arrows had input in the game, and after a while of playing it,

He went into the garage and started tweaking the car setup and he said the effects it has on the car are like the same as the differences would be in areal F1 car.

he did say that it did'nt feel like a real F1 car, but what would?

unless he had tom walkinshaw pulling his back and forwards and side to side during the game

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: March 07, 2002 04:18AM
Posted by: JW
Thanks. G-forces aside there must be a lot in common for his changes to be perceptable in the same way in a real car and GP3.
I am sure it won't be long before you have to prove yourself on a simulator before they will even let you loose in a real F1 car, same as for Jumbo Jets!
When some drivers appear luckier than others it is probably because they can spot and avoid dangers better, and would explain why some drivers (like Truli) are fast in practice and qualifying but less so in a race. Race-craft and strategy is something a computer simulation could teach you. Hasbro marketing should consider this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy