Vodafone India gave a chance to get close to McLaran F1 Car!

Posted by hasbriale 
Hi to All...

How often one gets to see an F1 car up close... Well, I just finally did. :-)

Vodafone India gave a chance to get up close to McLaran Mercedes F1 Car!

View Album on Facebook: [www.facebook.com]

Thank you - Vodafone... (Y)(Y)(Y)
Oh come on dude.
You're filming the ladies all the time.
You weren't even looking at the car :-)
lol... ;)

dude.. you missed the album... ?
I'd like to thank Vodaphone McLaren Mercedes and Vodaphone India for this opportunity to see the Vodaphone Mclaren Mercedes F1 team's car - the Pirelli P Zero tyres were great (perfectly round!), and I'd like to say thanks to all the guys back home for all the hard work they put into making me breakfast, as I was busy using my Vodaphone 6-month contract smartphone (that came with a free PS3 worth £299.99) to check my social networking sites such as Facebook, Myspace, Bebo and Twitter. ;)

Seriously, though, always nice to see an F1 car up close. I just wish one day that they'd let me sit in one. ;-(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
I got up close and personal with a 2002 Ferrari recently in Waikiki of all places - indeed it's always nice to see a car in the flesh
I will also be at BIC at turn 1, Noida (Delhi) to watch the action live.... later this year... ;-)
I saw a BAR (or a Honda) at the Australian International Motor Show a few years back.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy