Rush

Posted by Taamaar 
Rush
Date: May 07, 2012 08:51PM
Posted by: Taamaar
Looks like a new f1 film in the making based on 1976 season James Hunt and Niki Lauda called RUSH
Re: Rush
Date: May 07, 2012 09:33PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Yeah, you can follow (director) Ron Howard on Twitter if you want to see tonnes of behind the scenes photos, it's been interesting to follow them. It seems that he's putting a good effort into ensuring a level of accuracy and attention to detail in the film, so hopefully the final result shows that.

I'm still a little unconvinced by the casting of Chris Hemsworth as James Hunt, it's hard for me to get past his image in films like Thor and even going back to his role in soap opera Home & Away. Hopefully he puts in a good performance.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: May 07, 2012 09:47PM
Posted by: Taamaar
as for twitter facebook myspace etc don`t touch them to me personally there`s too much errrr (tones down the words ) crap aggrovation or what ever as have seen it from my friends and plus whats been said in the newspapers so me personally won`t have an account with either of them
Date: May 07, 2012 10:00PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
OK, fair enough, but you don't need an account to follow his tweets;

[twitter.com]

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy