only for people who watched SPANISH GP Qualyfying on BBC

Posted by mitadumapaga 
hi guys,

there was a great clip, about whether schumacher had to retire, just before the start of the 2011 spanish gp Qualifyng. it begann with a Boxer (mohamed ali, i think) who was shouting "i am the greatest in the wooorld". and then there were some other legends and.. schumacher. it was a great video clip (something like tribute to schumi) and i wanted to ask if someone of you knows where i can watch it again.

Help will be very appreciated.
thnx in advance :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2011 06:01PM by mitadumapaga.
I'm afraid there is only one (illegal) way... you get the ideea.

____
cant anybody just post it online on youtube ? just like they do with 100000 million cliups after every f1 weekend

also, there were some options to download it from the bbc site (of course not anymore because it is not available there, the qualy that is), bu stilll
Expatxhield and BBC iPlayer perhaps? I don't know how long after the event you can stream from the BBC though.

If you do decide to install expatshield, do remember to do a complete uninstall when you are done. It comes wrapped with malware. Not malicious malware, but it is still malware.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy