[UK only?] Aryton Senna - BBC Radio 5Live, 9pm tonight

Posted by gav 
[UK only?] Aryton Senna - BBC Radio 5Live, 9pm tonight
Date: June 02, 2011 08:24PM
Posted by: gav
It won't be an earth-shattering piece and there won't be anything anyone hasn't heard before, but I thought I'd mention that 5Live are dedicating an hour long show tonight to discuss the life and death of Aryton Senna, in the run up to the screening debuting in the UK tomorrow.

I'd guess only those in the UK will be able to listen online, but feel free to try if you you're abroad. It'll be starting in just over an hour and a half. :)

I'll upload an MP3 of it later if anyone asks. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2011 08:25PM by gav.
It will probably be uploaded as a podcast for those outside the UK.

X (@ed24f1)
Which is good, as Media Center @#$%& up, as it thought the show was only an hour long (as did I) whereas it actually lasted 90 minutes. I the Media Center EPG. I only watch a few TV shows and the number of times it's wrong is unreal.
The podcast's now available.

5 live Sport takes a look back at the life and death of Ayrton Senna, as a film documenting his Formula 1 career is released in the UK. Mark Chapman is joined by Maurice Hamilton, former F1 driver John Watson and the film's producer, James Gay-Rees.

X (@ed24f1)
on the topic of capping, can anyone cap the Murray Walker program this weekend? It won't be on iPlayer afterwards.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
I've set it to record. And told it to finish recording 90 minutes after it's scheduled to, just to be safe. What's the betting it starts early instead...
Thank you good sir!

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
What Murray walker show is this? Radio or TV?

There are two - Murray Walker's TT Memories (ITV4, 6pm Sunday) and Murray Walker: Life in the Fast Lane (BBC2, 8pm Sunday). I assume Dave's talking about the BBC2 one, seeing as he mentioned the iPlayer.
TT Memories is an old one I think. Life in the Fast Lane is brand new and won't be on iPlayer due to the archive licensing.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
DaveEllis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TT Memories is an old one I think. Life in the
> Fast Lane is brand new and won't be on iPlayer due
> to the archive licensing.

Im guessing thats the same reason why the Bobby Charlton program wasn't on there either. Quite annoying as it was the first time i came to use iPlayer for in ages!

Cheers for the heads up dave!

got the Nascar on in background and will watch this :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Murray Walker: Life in the Fast Lane
Right click > save target as. 465mb, .MKV file (if you can't to play .MKV files, download Media Player Classic Home Cinema).

Edit: now removed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2011 09:56AM by gav.
Nice Gav! Got to say I didnt realize Murray was that old when he started F1! Amazing man!

On the movie, anyone seen it yet?

I have zero pennies to spare atm so can not see it until the 16th...

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Cheers Gav. :)

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Did anyone save this podcast?

Could they possibly send it to me somehow please, i decided to wait til after i watched the film to listen to this but its been taken offline already. :(

Cheers mate! Didn't realise BBC only kept their podcasts up for a few days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy