Attention please!

Posted by mitadumapaga 
Attention please!
Date: May 07, 2011 04:23PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
Guys, please I missed the qualifying today and I need a link to watch a replay from the race. Can you provide me one ?

I know I can see who has won, but first I want to watch the qualifying :)

P.S. I'm from Germany, so the BBC links won't work for me.

Thanks a lot !
Re: Attention please!
Date: May 07, 2011 05:26PM
Posted by: Morbid
Get expatshield and the bbc iplayer stream will work. If you are on Vista or Win7, remember to install it as an administrator, or you will just be redirected to a dead link in your browser. So remember where the program saves the installation files, as you do not get the option to install as administrator on the initial web installation procedure. Also remember to do a thorough uninstall afterwards, as the program is a bit like malware.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: May 07, 2011 05:38PM
but its legal right ?

also, what do you mean run as administrator ?? create an administrator account and log on through it or just click on RUN AS ADMINISTATOR ?
Date: May 07, 2011 06:24PM
ok i fixed it and it ofound me an IP adress and so on. but when i go to the channels to pick up i cant find BBC ??? on which page is it exactly ?? I tried goind directly to the iplayer via google but it didnt work it said that the video is forbidden in my region
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy