Race edits

Posted by ale_poleposition 
Race edits
Date: September 23, 2010 09:46PM
Posted by: ale_poleposition
Hi to all, i'm pretty new to this forum, i play with gpx from loooong time, and follow F1 from looooooooong time (my hero was JEAN ALESI, his surname is similiar to my name :-)), but i wrote only in the gp4 forums.

I'm searching for the f1.com race edits of the 2009 season, maybe someone of you have them, or some of them.
If you have them, or know someone who have them, give me a link, or send a pm, i'really going crazy trying to find them!!!(specially SPA, with an amazing victory of KIMI and the background music of FEEDER)

THANKS TO ALL!!!!

Ale
Re: Race edits
Date: September 23, 2010 10:43PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
they used to be on itv-f1.com, but now they're gone.
Date: September 24, 2010 04:08PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
some are uploaded to YouTube, but I don't know if they have all been deleted by FOM now.

You could also try a Google Video search, because sometimes you can find videos at other sites such as dailymotion or aol videos.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 24, 2010 06:23PM
Posted by: ale_poleposition
Thanks for your help, i try with google video but i didn't find nothing, and on itv-f1.com there isn't race edits.
Anyway, if you know some place where this videos are uploaded, let me know.

Thanks again,

Ale
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy