*To: Adrian Newey From: Red Bull*

Posted by RebelWithoutaCause 
*To: Adrian Newey From: Red Bull*
Date: July 03, 2010 06:31AM
Posted by: RebelWithoutaCause

Red Bull Racing's technical chief Adrian Newey was presented with an RB5 car today at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

The present was "a sign of the team's appreciation for what the talented aerodynamicist has contributed since joining Red Bull at the start of 2006", according to Red Bull.

Newey will drive the car at Goodwood today and tomorrow.

"I'm overcome actually," said Newey. "The guys have obviously put a tremendous amount of effort into preparing the car for me. You can see it - the paint and the lines are absolutely perfect, the work that's gone into doing the helmet and everything else is incredible. Also, the fact that the guys have given up a weekend to come down here and run it for me is fantastic.

"I was nervous before my first run, as I'd never driven a car with a hand clutch before and had never left-foot braked expect in a go-kart - but it's really fantastic to drive. A slight fright was that I wasn't prepared for how long first gear is, so as I was pulling out of the paddock it was pushing me on a lot.

·I was saying to myself 'hand clutch, hand clutch', but the automatic reaction is to go for the left foot! We went up the hill on wet tyres, so it was a gentle drive. It's just so great to be in the car and it's such a great noise from the inside.

"The plan now is to club together with some other guys I know who are lucky enough to have cars and hire a circuit, preferably a modern one with a bit of run off where I can enjoy driving the car without worrying about having a spin in front of a crowd!"

© 1999 - 2010 Jonathan Summers Media Group The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is permitted in any form.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 02:49PM by RebelWithoutaCause.
Re: *To: Adrian Newey From: Red Bull*
Date: July 03, 2010 10:58AM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
Was it really necessary to set it out like that? Each to their own, I guess...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: July 03, 2010 11:59AM
Posted by: chet
Just read that final paragraph.

which body parts would sell to be one of those lucky few ? :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: July 03, 2010 06:26PM
Posted by: senninho
That's very nice of Red Bull, but this cracked me up:

RebelWithoutaCause Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> © 1999 - 2010 Jonathan Summers Media Group The
> total or partial reproduction of text, photographs
> or illustrations is not permitted in any form.
> JSMG Ltd.

Date: July 04, 2010 09:27AM
I have permission from jonathan summers, He knows this site and his news being reproduce with all due respect from AU. It was just a mistake.
Date: July 04, 2010 09:48AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Who the f**k are they?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: July 04, 2010 12:08PM
Posted by: IWE

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: July 04, 2010 12:39PM
Posted by: Ilkayplaya
:D those photos look like unreal...if I would not know it better, I'd think of photomontage ;)
Date: July 04, 2010 02:51PM
DaveEllis Wrote:
> Who the f**k are they?

He is the Assisant editior of Andrew van de Burgt you Animal.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 06:22PM by RebelWithoutaCause.
Date: July 04, 2010 03:25PM
Posted by: mortal
Consider this your second warning Rebelwithoutacause, read the rules. There will be NO third warning, I'll just BAN you straight up. Your access here is a priveledge, not a right, and abusing the members here because it suits you when you are asked a question will not earn you any respect and brownie points. You can cease posting your rubbish news reports as well, we've all had enough, is that clear? This is NOT a news site, it is a discussion forum, and a copy paste of a news item is certainly not discussion from you is it? All you are doing is ripping off what someone else wrote. If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere. We don't mind reading some news, however, what about posting your own take on the news, your own opinion? Obviously you don't have one, as all you can do is post what someone else wrote.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 04, 2010 06:21PM
Teacher teacher, what are you gonna do?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 06:30PM by RebelWithoutaCause.
Date: July 04, 2010 06:27PM
Posted by: msater
> Geez, I have no idea why you got that position. No
> worries Master Mortal I have permission from the
> direct author of this site, So no worries about a
> company sueing your part site. If it happens it
> will got to me. But well it seems almost
> impossible as they already gave me permission or
> whatsoever. But the fact that i don't force you or
> whatever to read/view this topic or something. I
> don't even care bout u though, just sharing some
> good news from the outside world.

It'd a discussion form not a news site. Enough said.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: July 04, 2010 06:29PM
Ok

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 06:42PM by RebelWithoutaCause.
Date: July 04, 2010 06:39PM
Posted by: gav
My opinion is that you should have been banned weeks back and that Mortal needs to grow a couple.
Date: July 04, 2010 11:34PM
Posted by: Morbid
The best part of this whole incident, is that this article is all over the internet in various forms. Even Reuters has published it. But try and Google Jonathan Summers Media Group, and you will find nothing at all. Nobody credits them for anything. The company is either extremely small or non-existent. So I somehow doubt that Jonathan Summers Media Group is the original author of this article. More likely, they, whoever they are, ripped it off from somebody else.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2010 11:34PM by Morbid.
Date: July 04, 2010 11:56PM
Posted by: gav
Jonathan Summers Media Group™ is © the author of such bullshit 2010.
Date: July 05, 2010 12:19AM
I'm on holidays right now, when I get home in a day or so, I'll take some action, I've already banned this spammer before, it seems he cannot learn how to post the correct content that suits the site format. I'm over it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2010 01:02AM by mortal.
Date: July 05, 2010 10:39AM
Posted by: senninho
DaveEllis Wrote:
> Who the f**k are they?

Literally all of the results for "Jonathan Summers Media Group" are posts on here, by him. The only other meaningful result for Jonathan Summers says he is a journalist that died, aged, 80, in 2008.

Using a dead journo for your news? That's a bit much, isn't it?

Date: July 05, 2010 02:29PM
I'll just delete them on sight from now on, I think we've had enough. If we wanted to be an F1 news site that's what we'd have right? The format and the way this forum has worked for the last ten years has suited us just fine, and I doubt anyone here wants to be pushed into changing it.
And you can edit your posts all you like mate, I still get to see them. If you don't like the way this site works, and the way we all like things done around here, go elsewhere and start your own site, it's really that simple.

Date: July 05, 2010 02:34PM
Posted by: EC83
> DaveEllis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who the f**k are they?
>
> He is the Assisant editior of Andrew van de Burgt
> you Animal.

You're a @#$%& idiot.

> Teacher teacher, what are you gonna do?

Shut you down, most probably.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy