13 F1 POST REPORTS

Posted by mortal 
13 F1 POST REPORTS
Date: October 18, 2008 12:28AM
Posted by: mortal
This morning, I open my mail, to see 13 post reports from forum members. I suggest that everyone take some time read this post again. [www.grandprixgames.org] This forum belongs to everyone. It is not your personal domain. The rules are for everyone, although some seem to think otherwise. Making childish posts, flaming-baiting and trolling is unacceptable behaviour and does little to enhance your reputation on the board. If it continues, offenders will be denied their privilege of access. Also, it is never the case of forum members deserving another's presence on the forums, some members are tolerated, and barely at that. Recent self serving posts to that effect have been deleted. My apologies to forum members who have had their posts hijacked, resulting in deletion. That is all I have to say on the matter.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2008 01:17AM by mortal.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy