ur drivers black list

Posted by assadof1 
ur drivers black list
Date: October 04, 2008 03:35PM
Posted by: assadof1
well... it's been a very long time since i was here.... i just came and i got this idea after reading SexySam182 topic about ur favorite driver.. so here we
go....u can name the driver that u don't like beside the reason for that if u
want and i hope no one will comment badly on the replies. just let people say
what they think and u don't have to defend ur driver if some one didn't love it.
starting with me, i will say:

-villeneuve (i think he talk too much and sometimes it's sound like he don't
know what he saying... and he always like to critics other in a bad way)
-hamilton (for the same reason)
but i don't hate them personall i coz i didn't really know them this is just
from what i see on tv and media in general

if u don't like my reasons please again don't comment on that.
just say name of the driver that u don't like that it's all

speed freak
Re: ur drivers black list
Date: October 04, 2008 04:07PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Hamilton - way too biased TV coverage, arrogant attitude, behaves like some hip hop star
Coulthard - bit of a whingeing git, dunno why he doesn't just sit at home, plus he's really slow in quali
Heidfeld - get a shave
Kovalainen - grow a neck in your press conferences, Mr tortoise.

That's about it ;)
Date: October 04, 2008 04:14PM
Posted by: msater
villenueve- proved it could have been a monkey in thge 1997 williams in 2000s
alonso-messed hamilton aroumnd in 2007, maybe caused him not to win the championship

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: October 04, 2008 04:33PM
Posted by: Bruninho
Everyone already knows who is in my black list. I cba to redo the post as the moderator is abusing of his own powers trying to push his own opinion, not mine, about certain twats in F1.

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2008 04:54PM by Bruninho.
Date: October 04, 2008 04:36PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Hamilton, he is arrogant and thinks too much about himself:

Hamilton, meanwhile, is this week the subject of criticism in the German press, with the broadcaster RTL pronouncing him a "megalomaniac" for comparing himself with the legendary late triple world champion Ayrton Senna.

"I know that I am as good as Ayrton Senna was," the 23-year-old is quoted as saying.
Date: October 04, 2008 05:19PM
Posted by: IWE
Kimi - Most worse personality ever.
Alonso - 1 of the most big headed and @#$%& talking drivers ever in F1.
Piquet - He is ok, but definately doesnt belong into F1..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: October 04, 2008 05:50PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Schumacher - Didn't like him after the 94 season with Hill, however he grew on me coming to 97 as I thought he had mellowed out and grown up, then pulled off the move on Villeneuve and went back to hating his guts, and really went downhill from then on. I never doubted that on his day he was a superb driver, its just the methods he used to win which made me hate him.

Hamilton - Initially liked him back in 07, but think coming to the 3rd or 4th race he came out with some arrogant cocky answer to an interview on ITV and I've never liked him since, also he follows the "Michael Schumacher guide to defending" to the letter, yet gets pissy if someone does the same back. Getting deep down to the core of it though its probably the fact that I was so happy when Schumacher retired, and could finally enjoy F1 without dirty driving, then Hamilton came along and virtually like a piece of tracing paper copied everything about him completely and added an extra portion of big headedness.

Raikkonen - Its probably not really a fair reason why I don't like him, but ever since 2001 he's just never sat right with me. His vague nature in interviews really gets on my nerves, fact is get down to the defenition of F1, its a sport, a sport is there to entertain people, hence these drivers are there to put on a entertaining show for us all, now seeing a drive which tbh isn't exacly spectacular, a boring blank face on the podium and an interview with the average length of an answer been 10 words isn't what I'd call exciting. Even though I have to give him credit where its due, he does have his moments like at Brazil 06 ;)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: October 04, 2008 05:52PM
Posted by: Monza972
IWE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kimi - Most worse personality ever.

Are you kidding, he has the best personality. Personally he doesn't care cos he "was having a @#$%&" ;)

That put him to the top of my list in funny characters on the grid
Date: October 04, 2008 06:11PM
Monza972 Wrote:
> That put him to the top of my list in funny
> characters on the grid

Not my mistake..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: October 04, 2008 07:05PM
Posted by: SexySam182
Hamilton - Arrogant, dirty driver, thinks the world is against him, thinks he is better than Schumacher and Senna, and, as a counterpoint to msater, caused Alonso to lose the 07 championship.

Date: October 04, 2008 07:12PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Hamilton - arrogant git imo with too bigger eager he cant even handle. Some idiotic comments (eg cooler than kimi, wont be overtaken from outside again....LOL )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2008 07:14PM by DJSKYLINE.
Date: October 04, 2008 07:57PM
Posted by: sasjag
Schumacher (both of them), Kimi, Massa, Alonso dont 'sit right' with me for some reason.

Although Kimi is perplexing, sometimes he's ok, sometimes he annoys me.

With the exception of MS though, i wouldnt say i especially root against one of those drivers, with the exception of Massa atm as he's in a title fight with my fave driver. I have no reason to hate/dislike any of them as i've never met them.

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: October 04, 2008 08:33PM
Posted by: Shinnbob
Piquet - What is he doing in F1, useless piece of space, even when Alonso has problems he hasn't outqualified his teamate all year.

Alonso - Not just because of him last year, just think that a point will come where he becomes so arrogant his head will explode.

Trulli - Mobile chicane anyone??

AM suprised Hamilton is on so many peoples (biased tv coverage isnt his fault), show more Button. Am happy though Button isn't on anyones list

Date: October 04, 2008 09:19PM
Posted by: n00binio
hamilton - same reasons as above
piquet jr - a real mobile chicane, luckily he crashes out before anyone is trapped behind him
a senna - sometimes dirty tactics and too emotional
Date: October 04, 2008 09:58PM
Posted by: willward
raikkonen = i remember when montoya left and itv asked kimi wat he thought about montoya leaving and i cant remember exactlly wat he sed but completley "i dont really care its the teams deccision" and he is blank

Date: October 04, 2008 10:51PM
Posted by: gav
Similar to the other thread, I no one really stands out as being disliked. Just as I don't really support anyone, and don't grin when anyone cocks up either.

I don't even dislike Piquet. Not even a little bit. I just don't think he's done very well so far. I hope he comes good.

- Hamilton. Best I can come up with. Same as given above really. Don't dislike him off track - indeed I love watching him driving. As soon as he steps out of the cockpit I wish I was a blood-thirsty gangster. Admire his ability immensely, and I suppose that lends itself to hoping an underdog can do something in some events.

That's it. Don't dislike him as an F1 driver in the slightest, but that's the best I can come up with. :P
Date: October 05, 2008 12:55AM
Posted by: Monza972
Bruninho Wrote:
> Felipe Massa and Rubens Barrichello are on the top
> of my black list, which includes Kazuki Nakajima,
> David Coulthard, Giancarlo Fisichella, Mark
> Webber, Jarno Trulli, and the wonderful Michael
> Schumacher.
>
> Heikki is almost in there - same car as Lewis yet
> he cant deliver the same performances.
>
> My GP2 Drivers black list is pretty big and
> includes almost everyone whose first name isn't
> 'Bruno' or whose surname isn't 'Senna'.
>
> -----
>
> Mean edit? Yes. But great fun. :) Keep 'em coming,
> Bruno.

ROFL ;)
Date: October 05, 2008 07:30AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Schumacher - because he's a cheater
Ralf Schumacher - because he's useless
Lewis - because he's too far up his own arse
Trulli/Heidfeld - so bloody BORING
Piquet - worst drive on the grid?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: October 05, 2008 01:00PM
Posted by: Covfan
vesuvius Wrote:
> Hamilton, he is arrogant and thinks too much about
> himself:
>
> Hamilton, meanwhile, is this week the subject of
> criticism in the German press, with the
> broadcaster RTL pronouncing him a "megalomaniac"
> for comparing himself with the legendary late
> triple world champion Ayrton Senna.
>
> "I know that I am as good as Ayrton Senna was,"
> the 23-year-old is quoted as saying.

BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD
Date: October 05, 2008 01:05PM
Covfan Wrote:
> BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD BILD

Yea.. lol. Personally also I prefer to beleave things what drivers really say and not what is only written about them. ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy