Lakeside Drive, Albert Park

Posted by mortal 
Lakeside Drive, Albert Park
Date: August 11, 2007 05:47AM
Posted by: mortal
I was on the way to the South Melbourne Market this morning, with cousin Antony and dogster in the car for a bit of hunter-gathering and pillaging. As we drove into Lakeside Drive Albert Park my cousin said "Just think, that young Lewis Hamilton has driven on this very road" and then he started with the salaam bowing, head down to the glove-box three times. I nearly ran off the road I was laughing so hard. You really had to be there :-) And I thought he knew stuff-all about F1!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Lakeside Drive, Albert Park
Date: August 11, 2007 02:08PM
Posted by: Monza972
Hehe, must've fun to ride there :)
Date: August 11, 2007 02:42PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, its good to drive around the track. i did it in 2005

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 12, 2007 01:18AM
Posted by: chet
nice explanation of the impact lewis has had.
ask someone to tell the difference between a ferrari and a mclaren and they'll look at you blank.
ask someone if they've heard of lewis hamilton and they will go on for hours ;)

well not quite, but you get it.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 12, 2007 11:43AM
Posted by: mortal
exactly, my cousin thinks LH is the ants pants, well you know what I mean, he was 'bangin' on about only 22 and won three GP's in his first year, shut-uuup already lol :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 12, 2007 01:14PM
Posted by: Monza972
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy