FINALLY!!!!!!PIQUET GONNA BE TITULAR PILOT OF RENAULT IN 2008 SEASON!!!!!!!

Posted by Rodrigo007 
first forum to receive this new guys`:PPP
Piquet signs agreement and will be titular of the Renault

VICTOR MARTINS of São Paulo ,The ball was sung some times for Nelson Piquet, without hesitations. Flavio Briatore also left to escape at some moments, even so she opted to the fallacy of the suspense and the mystery of only taking a decision when of this a good car for Giancarlo Fisichella and Heikki Kovalainen. But the Great Prize already can confirm that Nelsinho Piquet will be really titular of the Renault in 2008. Briatore if gave, initially, a stated period until the GP of the Europe to analyze where the Italian and the Finn had contributed so that the Renault left the almost fixed rank of fourth force of the World-wide one and to choose the pilots of the season of the year that comes. In Nürburgring, nothing it announced. Officially, it said that it wanted to give itself plus a time to see the capacity of its pair. People of inside guarantee that the controller, also, nourishes the dream to rescue Fernando Alonso of the solitude the one that was left in the McLaren, that has in Lewis Hamilton its obvious xodó. Only that, while Fisichella and Kovalainen wait seated - and thus they go to continue until the end of the year - the improvement of the R27, Nelsinho signed in the start of this week with the head to be one of the occupants of cockpit of the R28 to the eves of the GP of the Hungria, country where it made right in the last year its contract as pilot of tests of the teams anglian-Frenchman. Piquet had its name speculated on in the Williams, for the place of Alexander Wurz - pilot who, to each time that if approaches to the limb, gets excellent result; it was thus in Canada, with the unexpected pódio, and in Nürburgring, when almost it came back to palco of celebrations when arriving glue in Mark Webber, third of that GP - and it refused “invitation” of the Spyker to occupy the vacant that are of Christijan Albers, today passed for the illuminated Markus Winkelhock and abunda the Sakon Japanese Yamamoto. Not to toa, good Giancarlo already started to intensify the declarations to convince commands it of that he must be. “I am making mine better and working sufficiently to help the team. I wait to continue here in the year that comes”, said yesterday in Budapeste. The average of punctuation of Fisico in the season, so far, is of 1,7 point - races ten tests. If it has made effort, the results have shown little. It is well probable that the Fisichella Roman is in the end of the career in the Renault. Briatore already knows the style of its pilot well, who appears as leader for the first time of its teams. Perhaps it is not in such a way for eventual a bad work - many in the Renault until recognize that Giancarlo have been basic in the support and the view of information -, but more so that Kovalainen, that are in ascension phase, is not burnt. The Fisico must remain a place in the Williams
wow thats cool to see a son of 3 times champion and with potential to be future WC starting his career in a good team hope renault get a competitive car in 2008
!!!
anyways gl to piquet!!!!
Bleh, whatever...as long as Kovalainen keeps his seat.
Didn't see it anywhere on Globo, don't think Celso Itiberê mentioned it either. Where did you get that from?
I think it was Piquet himself who posted it.

Fairly obvious Piquet's going to be a Renault driver next year anyway, just looking at his presence on the pit wall, and Flavio's public attitude towards him.

The question was who would make way. Now Heikki's got his act together, it looks like Fisi could be on his way to Toyota or something.
I think fissi will be the driver to go, he is now being beaten by his team mate.
Besides, Fisichella is not exactly new material anymore. Renault is obviously looking ahead to the future, and I doubt Fisichella will keep going for more than 2 years.
Where would Fisi go?

If anyone will be at Toyota, wouldnt it be Trulli (under contract?) and Sutil?

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA (TAKE A LOOK AT MY AVATAR)

Well done my son! HE HE
This is from ITV-F1.com, posted last night

Renault managing director Flavio Briatore says he will not make a decision on his driver line-up for 2008 until around the time of the Italian Grand Prix next month.

The world champion squad has yet to confirm either veteran driver Giancarlo Fisichella or rookie Heikki Kovalainen for next season, although Briatore has praised both for their form this year in a disappointing campaign for the team.

But nevertheless the Italian has revealed that he will analyse the situation over the forthcoming races before making a decision.

"I need three or four races to wait and see on Fisi and Heikki and then try to choose the best for the team for the future,” he said.

“I will choose around Monza [September 7-9] time."

Fisichella has been with the team since the start of the 2005 season and signed a one-year extension to his original two-year deal last year.

Kovalainen’s future had been at the centre of paddock speculation during the US GP weekend, when rumours suggested that after an indifferent start to his maiden season his drive was under threat from the team’s test driver Nelson Piquet Jr.

However the Finnish rookie told ITV-F1.com at June’s Silverstone test that he had been reassured by Briatore that there was never any substance in these rumours.

Fisichella and Kovalainen currently sit two points apart in seventh and eighth places in the drivers’ standings.

RedSam

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Red Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where would Fisi go?
>
> If anyone will be at Toyota, wouldnt it be Trulli
> (under contract?) and Sutil?

Let's not forget Prodrive are coming next year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
good point - although we really should have heard more from them than we have...

If they do become a McLaren B Team, we might see Paffitt and DLR there...

RedSam

David Lee Roth might be at Prodrive?! :o ;)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
with a mouth that wide I wonder how hes paying for that drive...

RedSam

what the heck type of crappy translation is that whole first post about?

Looks like a Babelfish special!

RedSam

Red Sam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> with a mouth that wide I wonder how hes paying for
> that drive...

his mouth is a lot wider than another of his orifices, as he's indicating with his left hand...

i hope hes a better driver than piquet snr, who is one of the most overated and world champions in the history of f1, his honours being better than his skill. if the world was fair, hed only be a one time champion, he had others bad luck on his side to help him win his championships.
Agreed about Piquet Snr.

tbh I have never rated Piquet Jr either, but we'll see I guess...

RedSam

come on red sam do we always have to argue, I say white you say black I say up you reply with down. We're just two completely different persons. Let's split up honey. Oh I forgot we're not engaged, thank god. Just Immagine having a wife of a red sam format. HOrrible!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy