Video request thread

Posted by flat tyre 
Video request thread
Date: June 29, 2007 02:36PM
Posted by: flat tyre
Instead of just another topic requesting a video, I thought that any videos that people want can be requested in this topic, similar to the picture request thread that I made.

Has anybody got a video of Ron Dennis doing hand-signals to Alonso in a pitstop this year? I found it on youtube once but I can't find it again. It was onboard Alonso's McLaren and it was a race where he lost his radio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know you want to. [judgegrudge.mybrute.com]
Re: Video request thread
Date: June 29, 2007 05:07PM
Posted by: Muks_C
was it in Malaysia when Alonso won the race?

edit: yes it was Sepang, i found the post-race press conference at formula1.com and Alonso talks about it. i then searched for and found the Malaysian GP thread, and sifted through all the pages but couldn't find it, but i'm sure someone posted it. maybe it's in the "F1 Youtube Videos" thread?

edit again: yes it was posted in the "F1 you Tube" thread by SamF1 on April 16th,but the vid has been removed from youtube so it's gone mate, sorry: Click

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2007 05:57PM by Muks_C.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy