where can I find recorded races from the past 80' & 90'

Posted by brnco 
I would like to watch all the races from 1980 to 1995
where can I find those. I'm interested only in complete versions, not the clips on youtube
contact Bernie Ecclestone and send him a cheque for £25 billion.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
There's a guy over at Autosport BB

[forums.autosport.com]

I decided to buy the FIA Season Reviews because I wanted those season races too but it's impossible to find it. I even asked the TV that shows F1 here in Brazil but they told me it's not allowed to do this so I decided to buy the reviews. They are cheep here, actually (about USD 20 - 30) then I was able to complete my collection (from '79 on) :) (I've recorded some parts from TV and I just bought the rest. Of course those are 2 hours - reviews showing all season, but it was the best way I found to have my collection completed.
Seek and ye shall find. What you want is out there, but you have to know where to look, and sadly, I cannot tell you.

FOM has shut down more than one web site where you could get those races....as if they don't make enough dough eleswhere, the greedy bastards...;)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
I got via eBay complete F1 seasons from '76 till '94, with English and German commentary.

An amount of races are completely live, even some pre '80 races.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy