Kimi to Have Back Operation

Posted by MarcA 
Kimi to Have Back Operation
Date: September 20, 2006 06:47PM
Posted by: MarcA
Re: Kimi to Have Back Operation
Date: September 20, 2006 07:04PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Well, it's possible, but until a solid press statement comes, I won't hold my breath on it. A couple of people with wierd nicknames doens't sound very convincing, heh...
Date: September 20, 2006 07:09PM
Posted by: vesuvius
it's after the season ....I dont know if it will happend .Kimi said the back is fine not 100% but good enough .Anyway if there is a risk that next big accident would make big damage to his back and maybe would destroy his career then surgery would be a good option.
Date: September 20, 2006 07:13PM
I think that if it was that serious, he'd be having the surgery now. With 3 races to go, a lot can happen. It's more likely to be preventive surgery I think.
Date: September 20, 2006 08:50PM
Posted by: marcl
he seems to have so many ops last year he did as well
Date: September 20, 2006 09:01PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah he had one on his wrist.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 20, 2006 10:09PM
weöö surgery after the season wont matter too much ...Kimi wont test until january anyway.
Date: September 21, 2006 09:26AM
well he can drive the ferrari till then any way he is a mclaren driver till 31/12/06
Date: September 21, 2006 03:25PM
Something tells me that Ron Dennis wouldn't mind letting him go before that date though...
Date: September 21, 2006 03:28PM
mclaren are a bit upset with the way they were informed he was still a free agent even though the ferrari deal was signed even at turkey they thought he was free.

I think they will make a point of not letting him drive the ferrari early like ferrari done to rb
Date: September 21, 2006 03:56PM
Ron Dennis will do everything he can to stop Kimi testing Ferrari before he is free to do so .Ron knows that Kimi will be one if not the biggest opponents for McLaren next year.McLaren were informed about Kimi's Ferrari deal 2 days before it was released.Ron Dennis did know it already earlier anyway.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy