who wants to see ide out of f1??

Posted by eddief1 
who wants to see ide out of f1??
Date: April 26, 2006 02:36PM
Posted by: eddief1
hey guys who wants to see ide out of f1?? i do because he is going to get somehurt badly for even killed. i didnt like they way he took albers out by flipping his car. super aguri should put davidson in his place before monaco
Re: who wants to see ide out of f1??
Date: April 26, 2006 02:54PM
Posted by: Rico
Well its not thwt i want IDE out but for commercial reasons they put him in the car...

I think they should put Montagny or someone of the Honda driver development program in the car...

And let IDE test first to look if he is able to something with the xperience.

Dont forget he didnt test before the season started.
Date: April 26, 2006 03:16PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
He has provne countless times hes unable to bring himself to the level required t handel the car correctly. Now he has shown he is a serious danger to others whilst on the track.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 26, 2006 03:16PM
Posted by: Peat
i would like to see him given a chance. He can obvioulsy drive (was competitive in Nippon).

Everyone should remember he has taken a huge leap this year.

Someone like Rosberg has been testing f1 cars since 2004 so is well up on the pace. (he is also mega-gifted)

Yuji hasnt tested the car outside of a gp weekend. Sato is always on duty (because of his experience)

Give the guy a chance.

I do however think its unforgivable that he is not willing to accept any blame over the Albers incident!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 03:17PM by Peat.
Date: April 26, 2006 03:31PM
Posted by: tripleM
He is a bit out of his depth but the funny thing is when JV rolled Klien last year nobody came out calling for his head.

Date: April 26, 2006 04:06PM
Posted by: Red_Bull
tripleM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is a bit out of his depth but the funny thing
> is when JV rolled Klien last year nobody came out
> calling for his head.
>

yeah, but people call for JV's head every other week. perhaps they did call for his head over that incident, but it was missed in all the other accusations JV faces on a daily basis ;)

there's better people aguri can put in that car, but ide should be given some more time, and more specifically, more testing outside of a grand prix.

Date: April 26, 2006 04:24PM
Posted by: eddief1
YEA THEY SHOULD GIVE HIM MORE TIME
Date: April 26, 2006 04:52PM

Posted by: tripleM (IP Logged)
Date: April 26, 2006 03:31PM

He is a bit out of his depth but the funny thing is when JV rolled Klien last year nobody came out calling for his head.

Albert Park
Spun 3 times in 1 lap
5 times in 15minutes
Held Up Rubens
Caused a red flag when he didnt know the button layout on the wheel and stalled the car on the track.

Imola
Off 6 times through the weekend (unless the TV coverage missed some more)
1 of the offs was on the very first lap out of the pits
Rolled Klien

Name any other driver who has achived 11 offs, a major accident, cost a higher driver the possibility of a better grid slot, and caused a re flag, all in 2 race weekends.

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 04:53PM by DaveEllis.
Date: April 26, 2006 05:02PM
Posted by: marcl
when did he roll klien?
Date: April 26, 2006 05:15PM
Posted by: six degrees
albers.

but anyway, if they are serious about giving him the chance, Aguri NEED to give him some seat time in tests. Or if they cant do that in the short term, he needs to be taken out of the car and replaced in the meantime by somebody who isnt a REAL danger to others.. I mean Aguri have Franck Montagny on their books technically, not that hes ever seen the inside of their cockpit with the engine running. Putting him in cold would be a safer option than continuing with Yuji "liability" Ide atm. Something like Minardi did with Yoong in 02.

altho the rumours I hear would be that Ide would be replaced by that Yoshimoto bloke or whatever hes called that tested for jordan last year, who is probably not a lot less @#$%& than Ide, but must be safer surely :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2006 05:16PM by six degrees.
Date: April 26, 2006 05:43PM
Posted by: Team CLR
I don't know about Ide being given the boot yet, but Aguri Suzuki needs to tell him to calm down a bit. If this continues then he should go, I agree with DaveEllis, and I think that if this carries on, it's just a matter of time before something goes really wrong.
Date: April 26, 2006 05:44PM
"Name any other driver who has achived 11 offs, a major accident, cost a higher driver the possibility of a better grid slot, and caused a re flag, all in 2 race weekends."

I mean the whole idea that he is extremely dangerous based on one unfortunate accident that can happen to anyone anywhere.

Date: April 26, 2006 06:39PM
What about basing it on all the things i have listed?

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: April 26, 2006 06:48PM
Posted by: Team CLR
Now that Super Aguri have a third car available, Franck Montagny is going to be a third driver as opposed to just a reserve, I reckon that if he is impressive enough he could take over race duties from Ide.

Here's the link

[www.formula1.com]

Date: April 26, 2006 07:10PM
Posted by: johnace
I can remember when somebody said sato should be out of f1 when he had that clash with barrichello at the nurburgring in 04, and i think that ide is just unlucky,i mean what sort of impact was he going to make in his debut season in a car that's ancient(in f1 terms at least) and was'nt the fastest back then. but i can't see him being replaced cos in japan he's a superstar even bigger than sato!! and we all know what happened when honda first announced he was being replaced don't we.

Date: April 26, 2006 07:29PM
Posted by: Muks_C
ok, his car is the crappest on the grid, but it's well known that the entry to the Villeneuve chcane is not a passing place, and certainly not in a high-risk move when it's the first lap of the race when there are 61 more laps to go.

that might have been his only chance to make up a position in the race, but it was not even 1% on the cards that he could have made it work, unless Albers had known someone was going to try the move there, and jumpred out of the way.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: April 26, 2006 08:22PM
Posted by: Red Sam
Montagny has been confirmed as the 3rd Driver for Super Aguri at Nurburgring.

So why not put Ide in the 3rd car, and then swap him back into the 2nd car before qualifying - its not like the penalty will make any difference....

That way he gets more experience.

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: April 26, 2006 11:11PM
Posted by: bestobritish
How the hell did he get his super license without even carrying out a full f1 test before the season started?

I might go apply for mine tommorow ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: April 26, 2006 11:41PM
Posted by: gin
who cares, let him be. If he was in a championship wining car and doing badly all the time (fisico?) then yeah, replace him, but otherwise let him be. HE provided us with one (out of 2) intertainments at imola having caused that barrel roll....

Date: April 26, 2006 11:49PM
"What about basing it on all the things i have listed?"

Thing is, people didn't particularly care before Imola,even this thread is based on what happened with Albers and not his actual performance.

I'd have to side with Peat on this one,to me Ide lacks time in an F1 car+ there are reports from the people working there that even his team(race engineer) is struggling to adjust to the actual needs of F1+ plus Ide himself not even having a custom seat.

It's up to Suzuki/Audetto/Honda or however is calling the shots there,but i would give Ide more time and attention.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy