Jordan predicts...

Posted by Nemesis78 
Jordan predicts...
Date: February 19, 2006 03:45PM
Posted by: Nemesis78
[www.itv-f1.com]

Yet another ridiculous prediction from the fool that is Eddie Jordan. I for one am getting sick of hearing his opinions.

One minute is saying how he helps find talent. And going on about how he was the one that spotted Michael. Then hes (finally) being honest and admitting he only took MSC because he had a budget availiable at the time. His regular article in the back of a well known F1 magazine only ever serves to show he has no real grasp on what is happening inside F1 these days. I seem to recall him expecting Montoya to beat Kimi last year, and Fisichella to whoop Alonso.

Why can't he just do the sensible Mika/Damon thing and retire gracefully, only coming out once or twice a year. Rather than giving us half baked stories!

Re: Jordan predicts...
Date: February 19, 2006 03:57PM
Posted by: NickKK
It could be worse...he could be complaining about everything like Jackie Stewart who seems to have list it even more at old age.

Date: February 19, 2006 03:58PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah it's here too:

[news.bbc.co.uk]

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: February 19, 2006 04:08PM
NickKK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It could be worse...he could be complaining about
> everything like Jackie Stewart who seems to have
> list it even more at old age.
>
>

Yep, forgot about him. Only ever hear him moaning about how unfair it is that Bernie wont allow Silverstone to get away with having sh1te facilities. And how Button is sure to be the 02/03/04/05 champion.

Date: February 19, 2006 04:40PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
you been to silverstone? its really not that bad, there are plenty worse around.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: February 19, 2006 11:07PM
-qwerty- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you been to silverstone? its really not that bad,
> there are plenty worse around.
>

Ah the cry from the BRDC. "Well its not as bad as Brazil or Imola"

Well No, but the fact is considering the fact that mort of the teams are UK based, you'd expect the place to have been renovated once in a blue moon. This is supposed to be the "Home of Motorsport" not a few tatty buildings which were renovated by cladding them in silver grey plastic!

Claiming Silverstone isnt the worst place is like saying Fred West wasnt as bad as the Yorkshire Ripper. As Max said once they have prospective countries saying "We want a GP so we'll come and have a look at Silverstone so we can see how to do it. And the FIA say 'NO NO Got to Sepang or Barcelona"

But I feel we are diverting slightly from the original post.
Date: February 19, 2006 11:21PM
as Bernie said, "we always invite prospective host countries to visit Silverstone, to show them how F1 was run in the 1950's."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2006 01:24AM by Muks_C.
Date: February 20, 2006 01:22AM
Posted by: Karan19
lol! thats a good one by ole Bernard... ;)
Date: February 20, 2006 11:16AM
Posted by: Team CLR
I saw on t.v. (albeit on a news ticker) that E.J. also said something about M. Schumacher starting his own team, unfortunately they never followed it up with an actual article. Has anyone else heard this one?
Date: February 20, 2006 01:01PM
Posted by: mikef1
Yes, i've heard that Schumi might buy the Renault team with support from VW or Audi if they decide to quit F1 soon, sounds a bit far fetched at the mo.
Date: February 20, 2006 06:15PM
@ Team CLR, Nemesis posted a link to the story you are talking about (1st post), and so did I (3rd post).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2006 07:54PM by Muks_C.
Date: February 20, 2006 07:36PM
Posted by: Team CLR
My bad, I thought Nemesis was summarizing the entire article, Thanks. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2006 07:37PM by Team CLR.
Date: February 20, 2006 08:48PM
Posted by: marcl
yes well would u rather see them bankrupt like hock and spa, silverstone are making sure they have the money to do the changes.

They had to spend money on the local roads and car parks. When i went there i really did not think it was that bad, ok the pits are not modern and there is no nice glass work but i like the look of it than the look of china.

Would rather have a good track than lots of grass and nice building.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy