Posted by Lemming 
Mosley re-elected
Date: October 28, 2005 03:45PM
Posted by: Lemming
not a surprise, since nobody else stood for election

but

[www.pitpass.com]

great picture, bet he's well pleased! gotta love pitpass

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2005 03:45PM by Lemming.
Re: Mosley re-elected
Date: October 28, 2005 05:28PM
Posted by: marcl
great 4 more years of his crap
Date: October 28, 2005 05:44PM
yep :(

maybe next time i should stand against him, as a representitive of gpgames forums!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2005 05:45PM by Lemming.
Date: October 28, 2005 05:46PM
Posted by: marcl
saying that he did do a lot for safety he is just crap with regs
Date: October 28, 2005 05:47PM
Posted by: Muks_C
come on, he's done a lot of good for the sport, as well as motorsport in general, its only been the last couple of years he and his team have made bad decisions for F1.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 28, 2005 05:59PM
yeah i guess. but how much better would it be with stoddart?!

i hate how ridiculously out of tough mosley is at time though, but then again i'm not really close enough to judge all that much...

Date: October 28, 2005 06:10PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Bah, he's been through tougher times that the last couple of years, and come out of it well.

[Website]
Date: October 28, 2005 08:12PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
It would be worse with stoddart at the helm
Whats this stupid myth in F1 currently that stoddart will be better than mosley.....all he will do is continuously bang on about the crap teams e.t.c..
Date: October 28, 2005 08:23PM
Posted by: sunil
nice sig,

mini maestro

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: October 29, 2005 02:08AM
Posted by: rocker
I'm not a fan of Mosley, but he donne great things for F1.
At least F1 isn't lost like IRL and CART.

Ok, that in the sport part he did some mistakes (stupid ones) the last years, but F1 keeps getting bigger.

I just don't like the fact that Max and Bernie always try to make other categories weaker like they did with Formula 2, CanAm, Fia GT, WRC and etc...

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: October 31, 2005 08:25PM
Posted by: Nemesis78
I dont like the fact he rewote the rules to keep him in as President, After he was re-elected the last time.

And I dont like the fact the Media (and other elements of F1) are terrified of him. So wont fight him about anything. When you consider his fathers "political tendancies" its clearly something hereditary!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy