How to race on 15 tracks at once.

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
How to race on 15 tracks at once.
Date: October 20, 2005 03:40AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
smiply act in the movie driven. :)
i saw the last 15 mins a couple of days ago,although i have seen it befor,but i was not into it very much ,it was a rip off copy 6 years ago.
and the movie is just stupid,with the bad guy having Monotya's helmet and Stalone having a semi Webber helemt ,the movie is terrible,the funny think is that the last race was run in about 15 tracks at once,they just collected a whole season and put it as one race,and whats funnier is that i recognised (Canada)it seems that it was the place of the movie shooting,and Canada is not even an Indy track,i think the only people who ijoyed this movie ,are the once that they don' like real races.its more of an action movie.

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba
Re: How to race on 15 tracks at once.
Date: October 20, 2005 03:59AM
Posted by: assadof1
i am sure u watch it on mbc2 yasterday and honestly the movie is suck
even that michael valenti movie is better the driven
anyway i though that stalon used frentzen helmet.....
by the way champcar use the montreal track since 2002 and 2 other ciruit
and i thing the last race in the movie was in detroit and they only add
some unreal corner to it that is it but the movie is suck who cares

by the way some of the car that they used in that movie is an indylaight cars
and they look like britsh f3000 cars

speed freak

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2005 04:02AM by assadof1.
Date: October 20, 2005 04:09AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
yes on MBC2
the movie was made in 2000 i think.so no Montreal,and it was supposed to be in detroit,but beleive me,i know all the indy tracks,and i am sure i saw most of them in that race

gooooz fra ba
Date: October 20, 2005 07:19AM
Posted by: Karan19
whats this got to do with f1 and more importantly whats it got to do with ...nah i probably shouldnt say that :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2005 07:20AM by Karan19.
Date: October 20, 2005 08:24AM
Posted by: Covfan
Welcome to film 2005 with Hakkinenf1!
Date: October 20, 2005 09:23AM
Posted by: iceman kimi
you guys are all wrong!

Stalone wears Gugelmins helmet!!

[www.gugelmin.com]

and 'Jimmy Bly' wears Mark Blundells.

Dont you noobs know anything!!!???

Date: October 20, 2005 11:32AM
Posted by: J i m
Yes, and now you know why Bernie Ecclestone made things difficult for Stallone, originally it was going to be a movie about F1.

I haven't even seen the film, and I have no desire to. Well maybe if I get drunk enough and require some ramdom wtfness.
Date: October 20, 2005 12:17PM
Posted by: Zcott
Most people just come onto these forums when they're drunk enough and need some random wtfness.

Date: October 20, 2005 04:14PM
Posted by: LS.
What is it with these films anyway?

According to these films the drivers drive round at half throttle during a race, then when they get the wake up call they decide to put their foot down to the floor and suddenly drive faster and win the race

Hoorah!!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: October 21, 2005 12:46AM
Posted by: The_Ozz_Man
Driven is one of the Worst Movies Ever

That Stupid scene in Germany When the Rain is falling in Huge Drops and the Car goes flying off into a lake and sly saves the day... COME ON!!!!

Avoid Like Bird Flu!!!

To see a good Racing Movie Watch "Le-Mans" or the Classic "Grand Prix" both of them kick arse!!

The Thunder from Downunder

Date: October 21, 2005 01:17AM
Posted by: Muks_C
didn't one of the drivers drive the wrong way around the track to save the guy who's car flipped upside down in the lake?

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 21, 2005 03:54AM
Posted by: The_Ozz_Man
yeah they do

and the Race through the streets God i wished i did not pay to rent that movie out

The Thunder from Downunder

Date: October 21, 2005 09:16AM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
Well I found it really good, one of those movies that is so bad you just have to love it!

Remember, you always have another gear and you can always press the accelerator a little bit harder.

Date: October 21, 2005 09:30AM
Posted by: Marco1
I payed to watch that crap in theaters!

What a lousy movie! Now all the memories are flooding back, the last race was amazing, they were driving side by side on the never ending straight, passing cars all over the place!!!!!!! WOW!

In German they were a) driving on a road course, b) driving in the rain (both of these things are not known in CART)

Yes they drove backwards on the circuit, the cart safety crew also took forever to arrive at the scene, the car I also believe ended up exploding, what a piece of &$*&!!!!!!

Nonetheless, it was absolutly amazing how they made the young american guy into some morphed version of HH Frentzen and Jacques Villeneuve, while his chief rival was none other than Michael Schumacher. hehehehe I say JV and HHF cause didnt MS steal (in the movie as in real life) the JV wanna be's gf played by some canadian broad. What a LOUSY MOVIE!
I just finished a paper for school 24 pages long, I come to this site to see what has been happening in the world of F1 and I get glued to this thread!

I need to rent Grandprix, but the bloody video stores dont even have it here! Does anyone know if that movie is on DVD?
Date: October 21, 2005 05:56PM
Posted by: Vader
LS. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is it with these films anyway?
>
> According to these films the drivers drive round
> at half throttle during a race, then when they get
> the wake up call they decide to put their foot
> down to the floor and suddenly drive faster and
> win the race
>

And most of this "going faster" requires a lot of random up and down shifting, as we all know that working on the gearstick like granny on her egg-whisks improves speed a lot.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 21, 2005 11:41PM
Posted by: Marclaren
while i admit it is a lousy movie:

1. cart DOES race on street circuits... Long beach ect (not just ovals)

and 2. cart races are ONLY stopped when wet on O-V-A-Ls

Date: October 22, 2005 12:38AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
I agree too to say that it was a crappy movie but... sorry for the stupid question but I seem to heard that Stallone wanted to make a movie about a bad matter of drugs inside the F1 world. Is that true or I was drunk too much in that period?

-------------------------------
Date: October 22, 2005 05:30AM
Posted by: Addicted On GPXSeries
That sequence when Stallone shows that he didn´t lost his "talents" by trowing some coins on the road while driving is just stupid and ridiculous.Also the podium scenes where you can see real drivers with fake smiles and faces like "it´s so boring to film this".Maybe CART tought this movie would make their popularity just grow around the world,but i think that what actually this movie did was begin the CART fall as they are nowadays.Fortunately they are on good projections for the next year.
Date: October 22, 2005 11:01AM
Posted by: RonF1
I watched that film last night it was crap. Also they had Burt Reynolds playing the part of a wheelchair bound team boss. I wonder who that sounds like in F1?? And the crashes they had were so over the top!
Date: October 23, 2005 11:07AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
Marco1 Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> In German they were a) driving on a road course,
> b) driving in the rain (both of these things are
> not known in CART)
>

wha?

if ure talking about the eurospeedway that makes sense.. but if ure saying that a) cart dont drive on roadcourses and B) cart dont drive in the rain... what series do you watch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy