just wondering..

Posted by jonny 
just wondering..
Date: May 25, 2005 07:55PM
Posted by: jonny
i was just wondering what the music is to the f1 intro on itv???

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Re: just wondering..
Date: May 25, 2005 09:22PM
Posted by: LS.
you aint seen nothing yet remix by bachman turner overdrive

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 26, 2005 09:09AM
thanks

Date: June 01, 2005 07:33PM
Posted by: Muks_C
this link has all the intro's ITV have used for their coverage, and also the BBC ones and other networks around the world:

[hosting.pchost4u.co.uk]

I think for ITV, the 2000, 2001 and 2002 (same music with slightly differnt images) is the best, followed by the '97-'99 Jamiroquai one. the one from 2003-present day is rubbish!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: June 01, 2005 08:15PM
Posted by: genesis
Yup the ITV one before the current one was AWESOME. It really got you in the mood...for a Grand Prix!
Date: June 01, 2005 08:21PM
lol that site has the grand prix games intros!

Date: June 01, 2005 08:37PM
Posted by: Zcott
The current one is terrible. The thing about ITV's intros is they're way overdone, and there are too many of them. Currently there's the ITV Sport intro, then the LG one, and then the ITV F1 intro, followed by the shots of the city they always have.

Date: June 01, 2005 08:46PM
Posted by: Muks_C
yeah i was thiking that during the last race. when they go to an ad during the race, we don't need the full-sized version of the LG and F1 ads, they could just show a quick combined ITV-LG screen, without all the music and animation, and get us straight back into the race.

@ Genesis, yeah that intro music is really dramatic, like is should be for F1, not the cheesy music they currently use.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy