NEW RECORD

Posted by laurent 
NEW RECORD
Date: February 02, 2004 08:31AM
Posted by: laurent
I now which team will be world champ next year:-)

BAR, they have a new record at Barca : 1m13.867s

The previous record was 0.8s behind that time, and it was in the hands of...BAR!!

Re: NEW RECORD
Date: February 02, 2004 08:46AM
Posted by: Alex13
yeah.. rite ;)

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: February 02, 2004 08:56AM
Posted by: McBain
I really don't see the point in setting such a fast lap time. No other team has gone under 1m15.0s I dont think.
Either the BAR really is that fast and want everyone else to panick,
or McLaren, Ferrari etc could easily match that time if they want but can't be bothered,
or BAR are doing a Prost and running the car under the regulation limit which, is possible. Either way why bother with such a low fuel run. Surely they need to be working on race pace and reliability.

Anyway maybe im wrong and BAR will be 1s faster than the rest at Melbourne. I hope but somehow I doubt it!

"Ayrton Senna crosses the line, you can see his exultation he knows he is the world champion." -- Murrary Walker Suzuka 1988
Date: February 02, 2004 09:06AM
Posted by: marcl
i was reading the mclaren web site and i can not find any times that they have set in barca i do not think they have tested the mp4/19 there before.

We shall see what times they set today but i do not think they will go for times. BAR wanna see how they do on low fuel as they got affected by this last year
Date: February 02, 2004 09:31AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
they did test , on the barcelona "2003 spec " so no comparison tests can be made at the moment ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy