Who is Jordan's number One model??

Posted by Marco1 
Who is Jordan's number One model??
Date: November 21, 2003 01:35AM
Posted by: Marco1
Currently, who is Jordan's number one model? I know that before it was Model Jordan I believe, the one whom Ralf had relations with I think, but now who is it? If anyone would be so kind, I have seen some pictures of her and think she is quite stunning ;)

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Re: Who is Jordan's number One model??
Date: November 21, 2003 10:41AM
Posted by: Pooky
lol

ralf never had relations with Jordon (the model)

ralf is married, and has been for some time.

as long as she's fit, who cares?

Date: November 21, 2003 10:47AM
Posted by: Ellis
Well they arent fit, they are just cheap slags with fake bodies. thats not sexy at all

With the cash jordan doesnt have i doubt they are gona have a model wandering about at the moment

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 21, 2003 11:20AM
oooookkkkkk then

they look pretty fit too me:

Date: November 21, 2003 11:23AM
Posted by: Oleg
Currently, who is Jordan's number one model?

With the current state of the team,probably some bulgarian prostitute.:-o

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: November 21, 2003 11:46AM
Posted by: broders
just because jordan is going through a difficult patch with money, doesnt mean you have to slag them off all the time. oleg how would you feel if ferarri were going threough a small finacial bother, you'd be hitting those abuse buttons pretty rapidly!

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: November 21, 2003 12:44PM
Posted by: bigears
IMO, Jordan is not fit.

She is full of plastic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: November 21, 2003 12:54PM
when your shagging her does it @#$%& matter if she is full of plastic!

jesus holy mary

Date: November 21, 2003 01:29PM
Posted by: Oleg
just because jordan is going through a difficult patch with money, doesnt mean you have to slag them off all the time. oleg how would you feel if ferarri were going threough a small finacial bother, you'd be hitting those abuse buttons pretty rapidly!

Lighten up.Do you seriously believe that in the current Jordan state every girl would like to be associated with them?Honestly?

Everything in the past is better than today.It's true,I read it on the internet.
Date: November 21, 2003 02:11PM
Im sorry, but whats attractive about a fake women? All she does is pull crap stunts to get in crap papers like the sun every week, bitch about that daft cow jodi marhs, and then jodi will do something stupid, and bitch about Jordan. At the same time, they are in competition to see who can have the largests tits with the least ammount of operations

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: November 21, 2003 02:20PM
well I believe the females name is Jodie Marsh, obviously I didnt get any help here, but onto the fact that the Jordan girls are plastic, and they arent fit, I beg to differ.... I bet you these girls would be a handfull in bed, ****, I wish I was a formula one driver more and more!!!!! Cars and Women, these guys have it GOOD, I cant believe most of them are tied in long term relationships, MORONS!!!!

Date: November 21, 2003 02:30PM
Apologise for spelling her name wrong. Then again, the only time i would see it written down is in the sun, which i dont read. they arent in any other decent newspapers or news sites becase they have no talent and nothing worth while to say. The only reason they are paid attention to is that there breasts are massivly oversized and would melt if you put them near a radiator :p

when your shagging her does it @#$%& matter if she is full of plastic!

yes

Date: November 21, 2003 02:31PM
Posted by: broders
oleg, some fit Marlboro girls all round ;-)

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: November 21, 2003 02:35PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
They're all hot, except Jordan who IMO has such huge tits its just nasty. But I think you're all complaining cos your girlfriends aren't as hot as that :p

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: November 21, 2003 03:16PM
lol qwerty precisely

altho i do agree i prefer a natural women. but i wouldnt go as far as calling them cheap slags with fake bodies

if they want plastic surgery to enhance certain features then wheres the problem in that

Date: November 22, 2003 11:55PM
Holy Crap, What is wrong with you people, I hadnt seen Katie price in a while, but decided while I was bored today to look her up, ;) went and did a search, man she is beautiful!, her breasts, are pretty exquisit, being fake, it looks like they did a pretty good job on her!,
But nonetheless, despite the fact she is fake in the chest rejoin, why wouldnt anyone find her attractive, her face is quite nice, and for a british girl, I must say, she is quite stunning compared to some of the things I saw in that country on my last visit!!!!!!!!! ;) jokes jokes

Date: November 23, 2003 05:26AM
lol marcol

Date: November 23, 2003 02:04PM
Posted by: Vader
If you go for plastic, Zcott should post his "real doll" link again :)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: November 23, 2003 02:37PM
Posted by: Big_F1_Fan
im with ellis on this one. women who are not natural (ie. full of plastic n the like) are not for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: November 23, 2003 02:55PM
Posted by: ralphi
guys please... can we have some PCTURES! ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy