JPM on Radio bout Kimi....

Posted by Ellis 
JPM on Radio bout Kimi....
Date: September 02, 2002 02:25AM
Posted by: Ellis
Warning, swearing in this MP3, but its funny as hell.

[www.riforum.net]

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: JPM on Radio bout Kimi....
Date: September 02, 2002 02:27AM
Oh, and its 200k big

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 02, 2002 02:43AM
Got a video of why he was swearing on the radio, and to be honest, i dont understand it cos Kimi went as far out of the way as he could and even went down the old pit lane

[f1onboard.absolutelysensational.net]

Date: September 02, 2002 03:10AM
Posted by: matthewp
you've got to understand that these guys must get themselves really fired up for qualifying runs so if anything goes wrong they'll obviously be really pissed

Date: September 02, 2002 03:25AM
yeah, but u cant be pissed at Kimi, and faster JPM would have moaned, any slower the same thing.

Date: September 02, 2002 07:20AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
i expect that kidna talk from that jpm neways :naughty:

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: September 02, 2002 07:28AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Jesus, this guy has got a serious problem. You lot seem to think it's Schumacher with the attitude problem. Montoya is just pissed off because he was know where near as quick as Raikkonen.

you've got to understand that these guys must get themselves really fired up for qualifying runs so if anything goes wrong they'll obviously be really pissed

Still no call for that sort of language, knowing it is quite probably on live television. No doubt if it were Schumacher saying it, you'd be all up in arms. Sorry if you don't like the fact that I've brought this up, but it's the truth.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 02, 2002 08:06AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
But MS would'nt say that. He'd say "Honestly.....he did slow me, but I just pressed the big ferrari turbo car button on my steering wheel and kicked ass in the next run"

;)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: September 02, 2002 08:16AM
come on Alex, do you really think that any driver would think, I better not swear because it might be on live TV. at least he had carmed down once he got out of the car and didn't try to attack Kimi whilst using the same language like some driver or another did :-)

Date: September 02, 2002 08:40AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
And I'm pretty sure every drivers swears once in a while. I know I do :)
Date: September 02, 2002 08:46AM
Posted by: genesis
that is a very very funny clip....but....

This is the pit-to-car radio?!? How does TV get onto their frequencies?? And how dodgy is that, what if Montoya was saying when he was gonna pit, and Ferrari were listening or something?! It could get drivers into a lot of trouble too - imagine if MS at Austria 2002 had said 'mua ha ha I'm not going to let Rubens win', and everyone heard him! ;-)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: September 02, 2002 09:24AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
"How does TV get onto their frequencies?? And how dodgy is that.."

I dunno how they got it, but it happened the other day that on the team radio on driver heard the tv coverage

Date: September 02, 2002 10:12AM
It happened to McLaren at Silverstone lol.

DC and Kimi could only hear the F1 digital commentator instead of the McLaren crew - and thats why they made so many pit mistakes, and Dc was forced to drive another lap because he didnt hear his radio call to pit when he should have.

Date: September 02, 2002 10:57AM
Posted by: Doug
Well, Montoya used to be quite agressive outside the car, I mean during one CART race he was held up by a back marker and blew him up afterwards - quite a bit like Senna and Irvine. When he first entered F1 I had my reservations that he'd be quite a b*stard, so at Brazil I thought Jos Verstappen was a dead man after he punted him off, but no, JPM was cool, calm and seemed not really much upset - I know many other F1 drivers who would be very pissed off if something like that happened to them, but JPM had cooled down from what he used to be like. Basically if you think JP is bad now, he's not half as bad as he used to be! :p

On the talk of TV getting driver's frequencies, I remember during the British GP qualifying of 93, Murray Walker could talk directly to Damon Hill while Damon was out driving. In fact I think it was actually Murray who was the first to give him the wonderful news that Prost had pipped him to the pole...
Date: September 02, 2002 11:05AM

--->

at least he had carmed down once he got out of the car and didn't try to attack Kimi whilst using the same language like some driver or another did :-)

So, Matt, how pissed off will a driver be if he is halfway to scoring a sensational victory which will give him a massive boost in his championship chances with a few rounds left, having made a huge and brilliant effort all season, only to have some fumbling idiot of a backmarker slow down on the racing line in a big ball of spray, without any warning, and crashing into the back of him, scuppering all hope?

Somehow, I think he will be a little more angry than one who's just had what is a fairly average run in qualifying only slightly compromised by a guy who made his best effort to get well out of the way.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 02, 2002 11:38AM
So, Matt, how pissed off will a driver be if he is halfway to scoring a sensational victory which will give him a massive boost in his championship chances with a few rounds left, having made a huge and brilliant effort all season, only to have some fumbling idiot of a backmarker slow down on the racing line in a big ball of spray, without any warning, and crashing into the back of him, scuppering all hope?

I know the situation was less extreme but that doesn't mean you can say that JPM was wrong when all he did was swear on the radio when MS made a complete idiot of himself, tried to assault someone and showed the world the kind of great guy he really is.
you often accuse anti-MS people of double standards but thats exactly what you're guilty of here

Date: September 02, 2002 11:51AM
you often accuse anti-MS people of double standards but thats exactly what you're guilty of here

No, I hardly ever do, actually. It's David that's always accusing us.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: September 02, 2002 12:28PM
And once more, an F1 thread goes MS-fied!

Date: September 02, 2002 12:50PM
Posted by: Lilletto
Eh Cai the whole F1 is schumacherized by now :)

Date: September 02, 2002 12:58PM
No, I hardly ever do, actually. It's David that's always accusing us

well now I am :-), I think its very hypocritical of you saying JPM has got an attitude problem just becuase he swore in the car, I mean big deal. why should he give a rats ass that he's on live TV. I'm glad to see hes actually human instead of all the PR crap we get from other drivers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy