2012 Spanish Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Posted by madotter 
Re: 2012 Spanish Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***
Date: May 19, 2012 11:55PM
Posted by: Frantic
i think it would be unfair to drop Senna. until Spanish Gp he had 14 points and Maldonado 4... he had an awful weekend and thats all. i think we will know if Bruno deserves a seat only at the end of the season

Date: May 20, 2012 12:21AM
Posted by: J i m
There's no point in getting rid of Senna just yet.. He's bringing in too much money. And as impressive as the #BOTTAS is in fp1.. It'd be madness to plonk him in the race seat just yet.

Bruno isn't going to be winning any championships.. But he's proved at Malaysia and China that he can bearing the car home in the points.

Date: May 26, 2012 01:34PM
Posted by: jbnd05
BBC showed footage of MSC cutting the chicane when Hamilton was there from the T-cam view a few corners before; he didn't spin and it was a very conscious decision to use the old track. Ridiculous behaviour.

Yes, I can't find the video now (it was probably taken down), but what Schumacher did was pretty awful. At least he didn't hit another car like Maldonado, but it was pretty bad nonetheless.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy