Aus Grand Final

Posted by mortal 
Aus Grand Final
Date: September 25, 2009 11:28AM
Posted by: mortal
Not that I actually follow the footy or anything, it's gotta have wheels really and the wheels fell off a long time ago, anyway, I digress, I just happen to have got my hands on some last minute tickets and I'll let them go for $250 a seat or $600 for the lot. I think it's St. Kilda v Geelong, the Saints v The Tigers.
So if you're into the hand-egg thing, here's a pic of the seating to help you make up your mind to 'splash with the cash. PayPal is fine. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 12:06PM by mortal.
Re: Aus Grand Final
Date: September 25, 2009 01:02PM
Posted by: casabonka
Saints vs cats mate! Shame its afl!

____
*EDIT*
Ahh, Im having a good laugh now I have looked at the picture...
www.grandprixgames.org + photos, not designed for the iphone! :P

2013 - Nando must come through..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2009 02:02PM by casabonka.
Date: September 26, 2009 08:10PM
Posted by: kubica2
afl is for low class bogans
Date: September 28, 2009 12:11AM
Posted by: The Lopper
Date: September 29, 2009 09:30AM
Posted by: shep34
kubica2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> afl is for low class bogans

An insightful opinion there! How is it a sport for low class bogans? In comparison to what? Surely it cant be compared to NRL or soccer?!! LOL! What else is there in Australia to actually bother following??!!

And no, dont want to start a flaming war over this, as it just aint worth it - all Australians know, deep down, that AFL is the best "home grown" sport we have.
Date: October 04, 2009 10:17AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> all Australians know, deep down, that AFL is the best "home grown"
> sport we have.

wow....that is false. I love melbourne and i love the fact they get into it so much down there but i cannot love the sport. It's scrappy, too long, and just doesn't entertain compared to union and NRL.
Date: October 04, 2009 12:05PM
Posted by: gareth
shep34 Wrote:
> all Australians know, deep down, that AFL is the best "home grown" sport we have.

It's the only sport we have - it's just a shame it's such a terrible one! ;)

Shame about Parra this arvo - was desperately hoping they could win!
Date: October 04, 2009 01:47PM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
mmm yeah i was pretty cut too
Date: October 04, 2009 09:22PM
Posted by: shep34
I guess us Victorians, Taswegians, SA and WA people will always think Aussie Rules is waaaaay better than that NRL stuff. We think NRL is a toilet of a game, whilst you NSW and QLD people will think the same of AFL! LOL!

But, we all know which is a far better game. Just ask Karmicheal Hunt.....he he he
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy