NBA Playoffs

Posted by SexySam182 
Re: NBA Playoffs
Date: June 13, 2007 05:49AM
Posted by: Paco
3-0 for the Spurs, another NBA championship ring in sight for 'Manu' & Co. ;)

I'm against sigpics

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2007 05:54AM by Paco.
Date: June 15, 2007 07:38AM
Posted by: Paco

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 15, 2007 08:30AM
Posted by: SexySam182
Oh how boring. I was at least expecting a few moments of magic from LeBron. Ah well always next year :(

Date: June 15, 2007 09:40AM
Posted by: kaid
tja that was a easy final for the spurs.

Date: July 17, 2007 07:15PM
Posted by: TheMaster170
What I prefered in the Spurs' victory was to see Eva Longoria jumping in happiness ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2007 06:51PM by TheMaster170.
Date: January 19, 2008 07:48PM
Just ressurrecting the old thread. Is anyone following the NBA atm?

I'm just amazed how close the West is rght now, Phoenix, LA, New Orleans, Dallas and San Antonio all with records between 28-12 and 25-12. And the top 9 within 4.5 games of each other.

If anything the East actually looks worse this year against the West than last year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2008 07:49PM by SexySam182.
Date: January 19, 2008 10:48PM
yea of course :)
yep east are really getting pwned they only have the boston celtics with 32-6. And Heat are East's biggest dissapointment, really didn't expect that (8-30) unbelievable.
Atm cheering for the cavs, they had a rough start but there game is improving a lot or james is improving a lot ;P. They had a nice win over the spurs a couple of days a go. And tonight rockets - spurs wil be interesting.

Date: January 20, 2008 02:40AM
Posted by: Guimengo
the Bulls are back to the post-Jordan form, unfortunately, and it's really hard to believe given the players we have :\. As soon as I saw Garnett confirmed for the Celtics I thought they'd win the championship and unless they're struck by misfortune they will win it.
Date: January 20, 2008 02:48AM
Posted by: gary42
Celtics to take the title? SO New England will hold 3 titles at once? Awesome :)

Date: January 20, 2008 10:11AM
Yeah, total domination of North American sports :\. Just need the Boston Bruins to win the NHL (won't happen ;)) and I don't think they have a soccer (footy) team so that doesn't count :p.

The Bulls are shockingly bad, game this Saturday was quite painful against Detroit, the season is very long once again.
Date: January 20, 2008 11:17AM
Posted by: gary42
The Bruins winning NHL? That'd be the same day as hell freezes over, yeah? And New England have the mighty Revolution for Soccer - 2nd in the play-offs last year. TBH though, it's only the Sox that I really follow - NFL and NBA just aren't for me really.

Date: January 20, 2008 11:52AM
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Bulls are shockingly bad, game this Saturday
> was quite painful against Detroit, the season is
> very long once again.

But the Bulls won lol

Date: January 20, 2008 11:07PM
Did you see the entire thing? :P I was watching the beginning but it was far too painful, as always ;)
Date: February 07, 2008 09:31AM
shaq to suns lol never expected that. Pretty sad leaving a team when it's going bad.

Date: February 07, 2008 12:05PM
Shaun Marion had asked for a trade before the season started, and with the Heat doing badly and Shaq being more of a bet deal right now, the Sun thought they could get their big man to finally win the title. Shaq was offered the deal and was very surprised, and gladly accepted. The Heat are screwed but at least they'll get one good player to go with Dwyane Wade and actually play in the games, not sit out 70% of the season
Date: February 07, 2008 09:03PM
I cant beleive that the Suns made that move. Shaqs too old, doesnt fit with the system, cant shoot free throws, cant actuaslly stay on the court costs far too much. I doubt Marion will make much of a difference to the Heat though, and I think he'll opt out in the summer anyway.

Date: February 07, 2008 09:54PM
he'll probably opt out, yes, but the Suns could be looking short term too. Shaq still takes away a lot of attention when he plays as he's far too big in the inside and that can open up the outside for Leandrinho and Nash, while giving Stoudamire more room too. The Suns are adding to their arsenal so they can go against the Celtics, Spurs and possibly the Lakers now that they got Gasol.
Date: March 06, 2008 04:05AM
Shaq is done, he should retire at most by next season's end.
Date: April 20, 2008 10:56AM
playoffs have started. :D

nice victory from the cavs :)

tonight nuggets - lakers, is gonna be a good game :)

Date: April 21, 2008 01:17AM
the Lakers look like true contenders with Pau Gasol, Kobe needs that big man in the paint. Spurs are always a top team and I don't think the Suns can do it, which is a shame since they've been playing so well for so long. I hope the Celtics win so Kevin Garnett can finally claim his long deserved championship
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy