AC MILAN

Posted by assadof1 
AC MILAN
Date: December 29, 2006 12:36AM
Posted by: assadof1
i don't know if there is some one else here supporting ac milan or even the
italian calcio anyway i just wanna oen this topic about the new transfer that may could happen in this winter break.

i think that the team need in simple word "a new team" maybe except middle
they need a striker and a right wing and a whole defending line plus a goal
keeper.
i heard about ODDO lazio's captin who play at the right side and maybe cassano
if real even want to sale it to milan after's KAKA saga.
luca toni seems hard to get as fiorentina want alot of cash i heard about 19M
to relase him and maybe montella from roma who cann't find a place in roma
lineup

last few week i read something about david beckham for i don't see this transfer
good for the club maybe economically but beckham cann't do much in the calcio

for me i guess they need ODDO and montella and maybe zebina from juve to support
nesta in the back....plus they need to sale seedorf and kaladze and olivira

and they may need a new coach

speed freak
Re: AC MILAN
Date: December 29, 2006 02:18AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Well, definitely need new blood in right wing back, but I don't know currently who's there as I'm away from these things. Maldini will be gone soon and they need a strong captain figure to fill in for him, and Seedorf has the skill but cannot play, it's worthless being able to do tricks if you can't be effective on the pitch. I won't suggest any names because I don't know how the market is looking, but they should consider getting rid of Inzaghi once and for all, for every goal he scores he misses about 5... and keep Oliveira, he may not create the goals from scratch but he can not only finish but make something out of nothing sometimes ;-). And I can see Cassano ending there, don't think Roma would take him back. Maybe with Montella available for Milan... he'd finish the plays Inzaghi doesn't ;). Ah, and if Milan does actually go after Alexandre Pato from Inter (Brazil), they could have a very nice prospect, just need to fix his offside-prone positioning and take the rest of his game to the next level.

And don't sell Kaka no matter what ;)
Date: December 29, 2006 10:44AM
Posted by: larma
I can't see Milan getting rid of Kaka mid season, sure he wants to play Euro games next season but if he's going it won't be before summer. I agree that they should ditch Inzaghi, I've never understood why he gets so much playing time when his skill clearly isn't Serie A level. Sure he can score but like Guimengo said for every goal there's a half a dozen missed opportunities, most from good scoring positions.

I haven't really been interested in Italian football this season because of the ridiculous punishments Juve got while the others got away with much less.
Date: December 29, 2006 10:48PM
I agree, the others got off too easily with their appeals... but doesn´t mean Juve didn´t deserve all of its punishment.
Date: December 29, 2006 11:04PM
Posted by: kimiraik
Montella will play for Fulham from January..
Date: December 30, 2006 01:21PM
Posted by: larma
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree, the others got off too easily with their
> appeals... but doesn´t mean Juve didn´t deserve
> all of its punishment.

I don't think it deserved to lose 2006 Scudetto but the drop to Serie B would have been well deserved if the other teams had been punished with the same scale.
Date: December 31, 2006 10:31AM
Posted by: Nerrazurri
Will be a busy january for milan, they definetly need to strenghten at the back, serious optons for them are oddo mexes or belletti. If cassano is offered to them on a plate they would probably take him but roumers have it Valeri Bojinov is the froward there loking for as he can play in the champions league.

Would like to see inter bring in cassano with beckham only if figo goes.
We don't need may changes as we look in great shape to win seria a on the pitch for the first time since 1989, as last seasons does't count.

Date: December 31, 2006 07:42PM
Inter had a huge present handed to them this year and they're taking good advantage from it. I don't think Mancini is a good coach though, but I still hope Inter wins the title as they are my second team (been cheering for them since 91-92, I bought Serie A cards in Brazil and remember Matthäus, Zenga, Klinsmann, Berti ... :D). And I expect Adriano to keep improving, he had been good at helping the team win and he finally scored, but I disapprove big time of his actions in Brazil, he is losing his mind :(
Date: January 01, 2007 06:06PM
Posted by: SAMF1
i use to like AC Milan before Shevchenko move to Chelsea.

Date: January 02, 2007 12:36AM
You should still like them and have issues with Andriy :p
Date: January 28, 2007 09:43PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
I like Milan! Today we won against Parma with the goal of Inzaghi! Well done, FORZA MILAN!
My fav palyer is Kaká btw :)

Date: January 29, 2007 03:14PM
Posted by: Senna
Fat boy Ronaldo is the new signing of AC Milan ;)

poor Milan :P hahaha

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Date: January 29, 2007 07:43PM
Posted by: LS.
He only went for the pasta and spaghetti ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 30, 2007 03:15AM
The deal isn't done yet ;-).
I was really hoping he'd go to Inter instead... if not Flamengo!
Date: January 30, 2007 02:30PM
Guimengo Wrote:
> The deal isn't done yet ;-).
> I was really hoping he'd go to Inter instead... if
> not Flamengo!

Inter has Adriano, playing with both on the same field doesnt work :P

Date: January 31, 2007 07:43AM
Works if you play a 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 :p
Date: January 31, 2007 02:09PM
Posted by: Imran
Anyone know how i can watch Seria Matches in the UK? have sky but they dont seem to show them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: January 31, 2007 03:40PM
Guimengo Wrote:
> Works if you play a 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 :p

Not really. IMHO formations with 3 defenders has big weakness compared to formations with 4 defenders. They may be good to defend the centre of your formation, but down the flanks they are pwned. The most solid and best formation is the 4-4-2, an all round formation for every team.

And a 4-3-3 with Adriano and Ronaldo wouldnt work either. they are more likely to play the "target man" role, so you'd see the third attacker dropping back to get the ball into the attack. And your 4-3-3 with them would turn into a 4-3-1-2, another variation of the 4-4-2.

If u want to employ a 4-3-3 u need 2 fast strikers down the flanks, one target man, 2 or 1 creative midfielders, 2 or 1 strong midfielder to protect your defence, and depending of how creative is your midfield, 2 overlapping fullbacks supporting the 2 fast strikers. The 2001-2002 Corinthians coached by the great genius Parreira is the best example of this formation ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2007 03:42PM by Senna.
Date: February 01, 2007 01:39AM
I disregard your views on football immediately, Bruno, always.

Just for your information, Check the old Brazil teams that won championships. You know how? 4-3-3 or 4-2-4 ;-). There's a difference between you being the best team and making your opponent worry about you instead of you playing like some average one and suffer with the opponent's pressure and end the game in a draw or crappy result.

;-)
Date: February 02, 2007 05:51AM
Posted by: gary42
@Imran

IIRC Eurosport show some, Channel 4 have a programme in the wee small hours of the morning, and Bravo show some as well

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy