Everybody ready for proper football...

Posted by Covfan 
Re: Everybody ready for proper football...
Date: January 07, 2007 02:12PM
Posted by: matthewp
anyone see match of the day last night?
Swansea stuffed sheff utd in their own ground haha (I was there, the support was brilliant never stopped singing, the home fans hardly made a sound)
All Warnock and those on motd mentioned was that sheff had made 8 changes from they're best side, failing to mention that we had three of our first choice midfield, our left back, and our best striker all out. So thats 5 changes to their 8, considering they are in the prem I would expect them to have much better strength in depth than us but evidently not! In fact in the morning before leaving I said that if i'd known the team we'd be putting out I wouldnt have paid to go, shows how much I know :)
Also well done to Notts forest for also giving it to a premiership side, nice one!

Date: January 07, 2007 08:05PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Must be nice watching a lower rank team that you support climbing up the leagues, good luck Matt :D
Date: January 08, 2007 06:26PM
Yeah nice watching them climb the leagues, not so nice watching them go the other way ;)
The forth round draw was today, our reward for hammering premiership opponents...bloody Chester or Ipswich away :(
we've now had 9 away draws in a row in the FA cup!

Date: January 12, 2007 06:58PM
Posted by: Senna
better to draw than to lose 9 in a row :P

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Date: January 17, 2007 06:54PM
Posted by: LS.
matthewp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Also well done to Notts forest for also giving it
> to a premiership side, nice one!

Not being from Nottingham, i'll forgive you the cardinal sin of calling them Notts Forest.

Forest fans would point out to you that its Notts County & Nottingham Forest,& definately not Nottingham County either :)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: January 21, 2007 07:07PM
Posted by: gary42
That's cos it's Nottinghamshire County - the only County side in England - as well as Hearts up in Scotland (who were formed to represtend Midlothian rather than Edinburgh)

Date: January 27, 2007 05:25AM
I'm going to Ipswich to watch swansea in the 4th round of the cup, unfortunately i've just been out on the lash, am a bit hammered and am leaving in 3 hours...@#$%&

Date: February 03, 2007 05:40PM
Posted by: LS.
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Must be nice watching a lower rank team that you
> support climbing up the leagues, good luck Matt :D

he's just not a glory hunter ;-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 03, 2007 10:41PM
Don't know what you mean with that, LS, but I imagine it's a dig at Chelsea? :p
Date: April 15, 2007 02:15AM
Posted by: matt3454
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOTTS COUNTY 1 - 2 WALSALL

PROMOTION

UP THE LEAGUE WE GO

Date: April 28, 2007 06:14PM
woo top of the league, and leeds all but down now ;) can't wait to play them next year!!!

Date: April 29, 2007 11:33PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
Brum are up :( *weeps*

H E L L O
Date: May 05, 2007 06:05PM
o yes!!! putting some pride back in the midlands, with Villa doing nothing again this year Walsall go up at champions!!! super deano keates!!!!!

Date: May 07, 2007 03:28AM
Posted by: gareth
Leeds Utd *sniff* :(
Date: May 07, 2007 11:01AM
Posted by: gav
Anyone else think that Glenn Roeder had done a fantastic job with Newcastle this season? I know their fans don't (from living, working with them and going to matches), but I think with the injury problems he's had he's done a great job. He's had a winger playing right-back all season, and another playing left-back for the first half of the season. He's had 2 kids under 21 playing centre-back, and the other centre-back has been Titus Bramble. Not to mention his 2 top strikers have been missing this season, and the other retired.

He's been pushed out of the club to make way for Allardyce, there's no doubt about that.
Date: May 10, 2007 12:59AM
Posted by: Red Sam
Newcastle fans need to get real, and see the club for what it is, not what they think it should be.

That way they might hold onto some managers:P

RedSam
Winner: Not the Nickv Comment of the Year 2009

Due to the voting system in Germany, Governments are always made up of coalitions of different parties. At the last election, an almost unprecidented result saw the CDU/CSU (rough equivilant of the Conservatives) go into Government with the SPD (rough equivilant of Labour)
Date: May 10, 2007 08:45AM
Flamengo got robbed big time at the Libertadores (South American UEFA Champions League equivalent) :(.

Ref didn't give us 2 penalty kicks and didn't send their guy off in the 1st half. Match highlights here (need to be registered I think?) , worth watching. Brilliant game by Renato and our goalie (Bruno) is the best in the Americas, unfortunately it means he'll probably be gone to Europe next year :(

[video.globo.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy