France vs Spain (now good match :D) ***spoilers***

Posted by pankykapus 
Loooks interesting so far! I hope France will be good!

Go France beat them! ;)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2006 11:04PM by pankykapus.
Re: Portugal vs Spain
Date: June 27, 2006 09:52PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Panky, a bit early? ;)
Re: Portugal vs Spain
Date: June 27, 2006 10:53PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Strange match:P

Magic Senna
Re: France vs Spain
Date: June 27, 2006 11:00PM
Posted by: pankykapus
Damn I screwed it!!

Sorry I really got confused. :S

Oh dear...

Actually I thought Spain is Portugal and I wrote France somehow I really dunno why but I can say anything I'll never wash it down from myself ;)

France won yuppeeee!! Zidane's goal was cool :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2006 11:03PM by pankykapus.
yay well done France :)
Spain should have win if the referee wouldnt give a yellow card to Puyol

that french guy is a @#$%& faker, he pushed Puyol, then both falled down and he covered his face like if he has been hurted in face, but nothing happened!

result: french scored

@#$%& bullshit

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Please Roberto, it was Puyol's fault entirely. Henry was going on the outside of him towards the ball (which Pernia was going to control) and Puyol clearly starts running away from the direction of the ball and a bit out blocking Henry's way. The free kick led to the goal (which I think Casillas would have saved) and then Spain had to score at all costs and France got them in the counter attack, where Zidane came in free (Sergio Ramos gave up on the play early) and just had to cut right and shoot. And he almost lost posession of the ball.
Date: June 28, 2006 02:07AM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
Gui, it was french player who was in back of Puyol and pushed him, both falled and the guy did just like if he have been toutched by something in face (he faked) and Puyol did get the card

even TV comentator did say something like : I think referee is blind, he penalises wrong team!

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
you are not talking about the 2nd goal play, right?
Date: June 28, 2006 10:04AM
Posted by: gav
Gui, he is talking about the 2nd goal - when Henry was 'fouled' by Puyol

R0b3rt0_38 Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Gui, it was french player who was in back of Puyol and pushed him,
> both falled and the guy did just like if he have been toutched by
> something in face (he faked) and Puyol did get the card
>
> even TV comentator did say something like : I think referee is blind,
> he penalises wrong team!

It was a foul - shoulder to shoulder is perfectly legal, but Puyol blatently blocked him. Henry was out of order with both him falling over, and then unbelievably clutching his head, as if that had been elbowed - all he'd had was a bit of a nudge in the ribs. It's a real shame, as simulation isn't something he often does - he certainly isn't renowned for it.

Spain probably had the better match, but France created the better chances - they deserved it in my opinion.

Neither are even close to being good enough to win the thing though - they're both around Englands level.
It was a close call for the foul, so was the penalty for spain.. so both got equal changes:)

Magic Senna
Guimengo a �rit:
> you are not talking about the 2nd goal play, right?
>
>
> Sávio new website coming soon!
> Video of Sávio's goals at Zaragoza

yes i am ;-) 3rd goal was good, im not saying anything about it

@gav, even at tv they showed ''slowmotion'' replay and Puyol never toutched his face, he falled and did as he was hitted... and we see HE PUSHED PUYOL... dude, commentators(canadian people), friends(much nationalities), parents, everyone told me i was right and they saw the replay too! (ive put they arent spanish because if they were you could say because they were taking for spain)

@guido, the penalty was merited... nothing to say about it...

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Re: France vs Spain (now good match :D) ***spoilers***
Date: June 28, 2006 04:44PM
Posted by: gav
R0b3rt0_38 Wrote:
> @gav, even at tv they showed ''slowmotion'' replay and Puyol never
> toutched his face, he falled and did as he was hitted... and we see HE
> PUSHED PUYOL... dude, commentators(canadian people), friends(much
> nationalities), parents, everyone told me i was right and they saw the
> replay too! (ive put they arent spanish because if they were you could
> say because they were taking for spain)

Ah, but what comes first, the obstruction, or the push? You can't push someone out of the way, unless they're in your way, read: obstruction ;-)
i have lost all my respect for theirry henry after yesterday.
awesome player. huge hypocrite! he always compalins about diving on MOTD in games that dont go their way yet then dives himself.
R0b3rt0_38 schreef:
>
> @gav, even at tv they showed ''slowmotion'' replay and Puyol never
> toutched his face, he falled and did as he was hitted... and we see HE
> PUSHED PUYOL... dude, commentators(canadian people), friends(much
> nationalities), parents, everyone told me i was right and they saw the
> replay too! (ive put they arent spanish because if they were you could
> say because they were taking for spain)
>

It isnt about he hitted it in the face or not, it just he got hold up and pussed harder than a shoulder push... so he goes to the ground and makes a little bit of theatre evey player does that these days so nothing unnormal about that!.

Btw Puyol did apologize to Henry he doesnt do that for fun!!!

Magic Senna
Spain like always... "We're the beest!! We're going to Win the Wolrd Cup!!"... But just thing for a second... They told it in front of Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Ukraine... But, when a REAL football club is infront the spanish people... PAM!! They're always falling in the ground... To all the spaniards... remember that we (I'm from Valencia) have the same World Cups as Ghana, Trinidad & Tobago or Tunisia...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
It was a shame, I really liked Spain this year, I was hoping they could do better but it would be a shame to make it to the next round only to lose. Oh well, I think they will do better in the Euro cup!
@raulongo, we never said we would win, the objective was to pass over quarter finals...

@gui, sure, me too i hope better things for the Euro cup, but remind that the team is young and they they have chanses for the Euro :)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
The defense needs to be fixed, Sergio Ramos shouldn't really be there ;-). He isn't great with tackling, marking or covering. Anticipation isn't good either. The coach needs to find something suitable to his fitness to make the most ouf of him, he could be more effective with those 1-2 plays as he can pass from short range (nothing fancy, just basic easy passes) and you can see he can have some quality, his touch is good.

I completely drifted away from subject but you can see what I mean ;)
yeah :P

mmm what do you think of Michel?

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy