Superleague Formula 2008

Posted by danm 
Re: Superleague Formula 2008
Date: September 15, 2008 07:58PM
Posted by: chet
Pizza boy, I dont know why he doesnt give GP2 a try, though he may be too old now.

he had speed just often that speed was off track mroe than on track :p

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 15, 2008 08:27PM
Posted by: count.bazley
He did 5 races last year with FMS, he only scored 1 point and Carroll replaced him and generally did much better.
Date: September 15, 2008 09:11PM
Posted by: chet
Didnt know that, thanks.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: September 22, 2008 10:24PM
Posted by: Nickv
Wow, last weekend was another epic fail I've read. Another failing car at lap 1 and the SC missing the leader. This is going great!
Date: October 06, 2008 09:26AM
Posted by: airefresco
Did anybody watch the Zolder race at the weekend? I watched the Sunday race on TV and it wasn´t that bad. Still looked quite amateurish. One thing they do have though, that is good is the graphic thingy to show the speed and revs and stuff of the cars when on the T cam. They managed to get the G-force meter on there too, which does look good.

After all I didn´t think it was a bad race and Davide Rigon was brilliant, there were quite a few spins and stuff, but it was raining. I think there was only 1 failure in this race too, Craig Dolby stopped on the main straight and Pizzonia went out on the first lap, but I think he spun, nothing to do with mechanics.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy