ROC 2007 *Spoilers*

Posted by DaveEllis 
Re: ROC 2007 *Spoilers*
Date: December 17, 2007 01:20AM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ NickKK, do you mean Heikki's spin in the Aston? i doubt they'd tell or allow any drivers to spin on purpose to make it more exciting.

while seeing MS spin in the 3rd heat of the final, i instantly thought of Monaco '06, another occasion where he spun and didn't hit the barrier! ;)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: December 17, 2007 12:08PM
Posted by: NickKK
What I mean is a few of the results were not very consistent, ie some drivers may have been told to take it to a third round and then go all out but yeah Schumi's spin was a bit deja-vu esque ;)

Date: December 17, 2007 01:08PM
Posted by: Sauber89
i went, first time at wembley fantastic event loved schumachers spin at the end "balls im second!out of two ,THAT MEANS I'M LAST **round goes the back end**" well worth going, shame there weren't more people there though.

Date: December 17, 2007 01:19PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
I'm a bit confused as to why so many people (not here) are saying Schumacher was the star of the show. Perhaps they missed his stall and his hissy fit afterwards, but for me it was Vettel, Ekstrom and to a lesser extent Pastrana and Alister McRae (for carrying the McRae name in for the last time).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: December 17, 2007 02:16PM
Posted by: IWE
I guess its because of who he is. The king. Everybody wants to beat him and everybody who is able to do it enjoys it a lot. And he was also fastest driver of all if you remember.

Sure big hand to Vettel for "winning teams competition actually alone". But witout Schummy he wouldnt have got so far..

Alister sure was also big name in there for reason you mentioned but as driver he is only shadow of Colin.

And Pastrana makes big show everywhere he goes that is sure. :P

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: December 17, 2007 11:01PM
Posted by: tripleM
The best moment was Vettel beating Gronholm in a Focus.

And Schumacher making Johnson cry. ;-) Somebody should have told Jimmie that it's all done for fun.

[sports.espn.go.com]

Date: December 18, 2007 01:00AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Somebody should have told Jimmie that it's all done for fun.

Likewise to the Schumacher hissy fit.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy