Kelvin Burt rolls his Porsche over the barriers at Thruxton

Posted by danny87 
He is ok

Here's the Porsche roll

Size: 9.9mb
Length: 37secs
Widescreen format

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
I love the two people in the background who look over their shoulder when the cars come to a rest, as if to say "oo look..."

wow, my mate text me from thruxton straight after it happened yesturday.

huge shunt, theres something about thruxton that draws the cars up over the fences, i recall an f3 crash a few years back where a car got launched, went over the spectator enclosure and landed in the hedge of the service road.

i saw that crash on the itv 3 coverage of the btcc before the 3rd race and wow that was a masive roll
I would have been near that spot yesterday but I decided to move to the 1st corner after the previous race, typical!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[rapidshare.com]

live coverage with commentary etc.

woah glad he's ok, and glad no one was standing in it's line of fire, would have been fatal.

who was the driver who touched him making him roll?

it went over easier than a Merc A Class!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Muks_C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> it went over easier than a Merc A Class!

lmao

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy