The guide for updating Grand Prix 3 to the 2012 Formula 1 World Championship season!!

Posted by ipswich2007 
the art team are in the jpeg extension .. bmp has to pass ..
to ipswich 2007:

he says that the team arts are in jpeg format,we need to convert them to bmp and resize them to load them in gp3edit.

Kimi forever!
i got that, shocked tbh that he hasn't done it himself, considering he's just edited existing team arts so why would he have converted them to jpg in the first place?

ipswich 2007:

No one to post directly to. Bmp format that would not be accepted .. Internet only supports png, jpeg and gif .. so we have to post and then convert jpeg to bmp

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2012 12:46PM by gusgonsil2.
Upload it somewhere then lol. No worries anyway it's cool. It's better than nothin

here is the teamarts package converted to bmp [www.mediafire.com]
Thanks, Jürgen, but GP3edit can´t load these bmp files. For GP3edit you need this format 1024x650 pix=1951 KB ( not 960x610=1716 KB).

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

i know Helmut :) i only converted the jpg files to bmp and uploaded them
updated lotus & williams logos

updated mclaren, ferrari, mercedes, caterham & marussia chassis names

added ste's pre-season mclaren & caterham skins :)

added ste's launch - ferrari, force india, lotus, sauber & red bull

replaced Trulli with Petrov. Changed Lotus F1 Team Logo.

Tonight - Will add ste's new stuff :)

new art team of staff with Petrov Caterham ..

Team updated art .. awaiting photos of HRT and Mercedes ..

Why do you post pics that noone can use for GP3edit ??? The right size is 1024x650, so what is the problem ???

Happy racing from Germany !!!

i agree with drafi here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy