Buddh International Circuit released (version 2)

Posted by R_Scandura 
Re: Buddh International Circuit released
Date: November 08, 2011 12:32PM
Posted by: sté
Did some testing today with the Ferrari from Massa and went out with a broken suspension ,how's that for realism :)

[www.facebook.com]
Date: December 05, 2011 11:07PM
Posted by: elio
Fantastic!! Thanks very much indeed!
Date: July 04, 2012 10:15AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
hi, i just uploaded a fix for this track. As Google Earth put an eye above it I checked what there was to fix.
Afaik, the only fatal error was in the curve where Massa and Hamilton collided. The curve has a wider radius than maps told back in the days so i made a graphical trick to make it look that way. I can't edit the layout any longer without freezing the game so had to do the triple jumps to stay inside the 136kb. It looks faster and more open to passes now, also it now drives on a single line with the next chicace as videos show. Of course updated also the ccline and did some graphical fixes here and there.

hope you like it :)

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2012 10:18AM by R_Scandura.
R_Scandura Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hi, i just uploaded a fix for this track. (...) It looks faster and more open to passes
> now, (...)

Yes, that turn seems to be much better. I was passed four times on first three laps... :-)
Thanks Rob !
Date: July 07, 2012 01:08PM
Posted by: holemad
we like :-)
Date: July 07, 2012 04:03PM
Posted by: pirx
again and again and again..: (Y)(Y)(Y)

(you really inspire me, started my first track this week)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2012 04:05PM by pirx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy