T-Cams 2010 by 11marco

Posted by 11marco 
Re: T-Cams 2010 by 11marco
Date: June 08, 2011 05:11AM
Posted by: herniezottlestone
Hi Marco, congratulations for your excellent idea and work.

I´m new in this forum, but I ´m very found of this page, I've always downloaded files since my first contact with GP3 in year 2000.

Pity the old download page is over, hours and hours, days by days, weeks by weeks of downloads and installations in 11 years.

I discovered the forum page last month, and I found a complete new world of GP3 hidden in the posts, lucky me.

About the subject of the post: the links to download the 2010 carshape and T-Cams of filefactory and sendspace lead to the main page of that webs where a message in red says: "the file was expire or has been remove from this page".

Do you have another links to download the files?

Has the 2010 carshape cams, wheels, helmets, cockpits files or only the shape?

I think I've downloaded all the files up to now, but I can´t find the 2010 carset and artwork (I use Drafi ones). Are you still working on the complete carset by now?

Are you planning to post new generic genjams, mainjams and livery jams? I thought of a new suspension file where we can distinguished the rear double diffuser on the rear cam and the new "blow" exhaust pipes.

Are you planning new trackset or new track cams?

Are you planning a new wheel? Is it possible to simulate the 7th gear despite of the 6 of the original game? Once I got to work the 7th gear in GP2 with a specific wheel, but I can´t remember how wheel was it.

Keep up the good work.

Kindly Regards.

Hernie from Argentina.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy