Marco Eleven thread (11marco) 2009...RELEASED!!! 1st page

Posted by 11marco 
great carset :) brett : talk about forcefull lol, but ye any thoughts of doing some race by race livery updates like calimbo used to do?
Exceptional work, to say the least :)

My 2 cents for 1.01:
*In the misc section, you could have put 2009 Levels, instead of the GP3edit levels
*Any chance to see car numbers positions fixed too?

I'm very pleased to see GP3 still updated in 2009 with such a beautiful carset :)
Marco, you are the fuc#ing KING!
Thanks guys for nice words...I will be now for a week abroad, so I will not answer questions...but please test my carset and write ideas...

answers ( for questions which I got ):

1. I have no template for creating car liveries...every car is made individualy, so I have no need to use template, but for future it´s posible to create one ( mayby )

2. I have realy no time make for each GP carset, but for big changes...like now ING disappearing, or Canon´s Brawn sponsoring I want to create alternative liveries...but everybody have permission to change my liveries...so feel free to make own liveries and share them here with community...I will be happy...

3. yes, I want to fix car number positions... ( if I have enough time )

4. In the misc section, you could have put 2009 Levels, instead of the GP3edit levels :):):)
will be fixed...

5. Carset can be used for GP3 2000, but I have no time to convert it for GP3 2000...Please, can somebody do it??? I will be realy realy happy and thankful...

6. can somebody make new cameras for my carshape???
I could make your carset ready for 2k and host it, if you give me permission, Marco.

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

I didn't mean huge race by race carset updates lol, i just meant the subtle livery updates, as you mentioned brawn & renault, maybe if any other livery changes happen during the year you could recreate them? thanks
Drafi, here is my permission..you can make my carset for GP3 2K and host it...
I will be really happy, Thank´s...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy