request for tracks

Posted by quietpisces 
request for tracks
Date: February 13, 2002 07:24AM
Posted by: quietpisces
Hey there are a few tracks that i'd love to see made available for use in GP3, namely Fiorano and Valencia as it would be pretty interesting to see how we'd all do alongside the test currently being run. It would be cool if these were available in SW mode as this is what I have to run the game on. Anybody else have requests?
Re: request for tracks
Date: February 13, 2002 07:27AM
Posted by: Chris Burkitt
Yeah the full-length Nurburgring .

heheheheeheehehehehe

Date: February 13, 2002 07:32AM
Posted by: Vader
Gimme LeMans 24-hours. Immediately.
And find a way to add two more cars (one team) to Gp3

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 13, 2002 07:33AM
Posted by: quietpisces
Yeah but thats not possible is it becaue of the maximum length of tracks or lap time?
Date: February 13, 2002 07:38AM
AAAGAGAAAGGGGRRRRGGGHHHH UUUAHAHAHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh ... (*cough *cough)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 13, 2002 07:55AM
Posted by: Larry
I'd like the Iditarod but it might be difficult to find a carshape to go with it.

Date: February 13, 2002 07:59AM
Could any trackmaker please create the original full length "Tour de France" route? And edit the carshapes that they look like racing ciclysts? That would be fun.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 13, 2002 08:06AM
Posted by: Larry
That was my second choice. But I thought the dogsleigh carshape would be cuter. :p

Date: February 13, 2002 08:12AM
How about NY marathon. We just have to find a way to add approx. thirty thousand additional shapes for the runners. Come on ppl, what are you waiting for

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 13, 2002 08:20AM
Posted by: Habi
What about rollercoaster track? that would be cool too :D
This is insanity thread no. 2 :)

Date: February 13, 2002 08:20AM
Posted by: Chris Burkitt
i reckon that might be possible, and we could have the "birds fly south for winter race".

We would have to make a track as big as the earth, and several billion different shapes.

I better get started ;)

Date: February 13, 2002 08:47AM
what about winter pyschics? hahahahahaha :)

Date: February 13, 2002 09:56AM
Posted by: Timm
Or the annual 'Round the Universe' race
Date: February 13, 2002 10:19AM
or ..... race with 100metres, only the start would be important....

Date: February 14, 2002 10:15AM
Posted by: Nik
I also know someone who is working on a cool track, I could say who it is, he hasn't asked me not to tell.... but hey, I'll keep the mystery like Andrew has... Andrew, maybe we know the same person?

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Date: February 14, 2002 11:29AM
Posted by: Owain_Shaw
ide like something like the ski jump where instead of laptime it does distance but thats not possible:(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cold today"
"Nope"

A winter day conversation with Katherine Uphill
Date: February 14, 2002 11:52AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

The version of Snettertton is Senttertton Heath, thats the 1973 track but i have upted it to 2001 standards, im learning track editor so i can make the REAL 2001 version, im startig there cos its flat.

My current version simply has updated jams, but its a rather large update, all jams have been altered in some way or another

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 14, 2002 12:20PM
Yo Sup

You have to register Track Editor for ceratin things to work under it. Im pissed off cos i regsitered it then had to reinstal it under XP and i dont want to register it again! >:(

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: February 14, 2002 12:46PM
Posted by: andrew_S
you dont have to register it again you just re insert your details, i,e user name and password
Date: February 15, 2002 02:04PM
Yo Sup

"be kind enough to give us there password?", i do actaully have a registered version, i probably one of the very few who did register properly! I dont have my passowrd detials and stuff anymore, so i cant just input them, oh well :(

I have only my Snettertton Heath 2001 Version 1.2 that is unreleased, only version 1 is released, version 2 actually has more bugs and cant sort them as dont have registered version of track editor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy