EASPORTS F1 FANS VS GP3 FANS

Posted by LS. 
EASPORTS F1 FANS VS GP3 FANS
Date: February 08, 2002 12:09PM
Posted by: LS.
just found some "interesting " posts about gp4, mainly posted by EA Sports fans judging by the look of it

check them out

dynamic2.gamespy.com/~hg/...post225897

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Re: EASPORTS F1 FANS VS GP3 FANS
Date: February 08, 2002 01:40PM
Posted by: Habi
you could paste the whole url, you know ;)

Date: February 08, 2002 01:55PM
Posted by: LS.
LOL Sorry Habi

[dynamic2.gamespy.com]

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 08, 2002 02:06PM
Posted by: Habi
OK i saw it.... but now its gonna take a while for me to calm down...
grrrr!!!

Date: February 08, 2002 02:24PM
Posted by: _Alex_
Oh dear, I have a feeling some of those guys are going to get a nasty shock in the form of one truly brilliant game. These pro-F12002 fools just don't get it do they? Gp3 kicks its ass, and Gp4 will make it look like mario kart...

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 08, 2002 04:49PM
Posted by: Zcott
Hey, I like Mario Kart....!

:P

Date: February 08, 2002 04:53PM
Posted by: Zcott
And all those F1 series fans can moan away happily until GP4 comes out. Then they can stop laughing and see how good GP4 will be!

Ideally, Infogrames would get someone in F1 to advertise it. Montoya is a well-known computer game man, and he'd be the perfect person to market GP4 as a great game.

Date: February 08, 2002 06:39PM
Posted by: Ozzy_Eagle
I still feel that GP3 feels too much 2D. GPL does not, that is why I play it. I hope the different physics and graphics will help that.

Ozzy

Date: February 09, 2002 02:56AM
Posted by: _Alex_
"I still feel that GP3 feels too much 2D" - Rupert

I know exactly what you mean. That's the point I'm trying to get across when I talk about Gp4 potentially running better on the same system as Gp3 - Gp3 doesn't give the Gfx card enough chance to take the load off the processor, because It's 25% 2-dimensional. Classic example is going into the bus-stop chicane, if you look back at the cars exiting Blanchiment, they are all sort of 2-dimensional and scew-wiff, and they look silly. If Gp4 has a fully 3D engine, and you have a decent Gfx card (32mb lets say) then it will run better, I'm sure... doesn't that make sense?

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 09, 2002 12:42PM
Posted by: andrew_S
put it this way f1 2001 is a great game, and i think we can all agree that gp3 still but only just shades it, the main thing about f1 2001 is that its more editable than gp3 eventhough its harder to make stuff for it, and in that respect its got lots of potential, but doesnt feel as good or have as much atmosphere or carisma as gp3 has, thats why i will use f1 2001 as a sportscar game! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy