Istanbul Track

Posted by praesepe 
Re: Istanbul Track
Date: August 30, 2005 06:15PM
Posted by: dada
WTF ???

What happen Tom ?

You are one of the most "respected" persons in the gp3 community .

Dont do this !!!!!!

This is a big loss ..... pls tell us

Date: September 02, 2005 03:38AM
Posted by: abulafia
This is very bad news Tom. Good luck with your future, in your professional and personal life. But don't feel bad about the hours you spent contributing to this community. You have made a lot of people happy. :)

[gp3hotlaps.freefronthost.com]
Date: September 06, 2005 04:00PM
Posted by: sté
HI ALL

i have made some updates on the istanbul circuit from major tom (god bless his soul) tarmac run off area new grandstand and other changes.
i also try to alter the cc line but still no luck the circuit does not load anymor.is there someone who can help and make a new cc line for it i'm happy doing the rest.
ps the circuit goes like it is now but with this cc line there is a crash every 5 starts

[www.facebook.com]
Date: September 23, 2005 07:24PM
Posted by: Scuderio KL
no finished istanbul track yet?

pity :(
Date: September 24, 2005 12:37AM
Posted by: smallyseba
anybody working on a good version of istanbul.... ? I can help you in beta testing if you need me!
Date: September 26, 2005 03:42AM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
Maybe Belini are working on it... It would be nice if he made a GP3 1.13 compatible track...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: September 26, 2005 03:42AM
Posted by: ErickVonDraxeler
Maybe Belini are working on it... It would be nice if he made a GP3 1.13 compatible track...

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Date: September 26, 2005 11:24AM
I can't run Belini tracks...

I don't know what I do wrong but I allready tried everything...

:(
Date: September 26, 2005 04:36PM
hey Scuderio KL,

this is a "istanbul track" thread, and not one to complain about your problems with belini tracks! keep the forums tidy!
Date: September 26, 2005 07:09PM
ooow excuse me..

it was a reaction to the post above..
duh
Date: September 27, 2005 02:59PM
Posted by: calimbo
Ok People:

I want to say i would like to give it a try (again another track, i know :p), but i don't want to give you any hope yet. I've found an excellent pic of the track, with different widths and all that stuff, plus i found a video of 3 laps on board with Montoya to see the heights...

Remember i don't want to give you any hope yet, cause my time is extremely reduced right now, not to tell i'm still working on the french GP carset.

Date: September 27, 2005 03:04PM
this would be great, calimbo. if you need anyone for advice or testing, tell us. I'm sure everyone in this thread will help you in his way!
Date: September 29, 2005 02:27PM
great news Calimbo!!!

hopefully you can do the job!!
Date: September 29, 2005 05:07PM
Well, the track is working now....just a little problem with the pitlane, nothing big...

What i find "big" is that, i was trying to work on the width of track, and it's well according to the underlay bitmap, but when i play it, it looks wrong, not the way i want...If maybe anybody could teach me how to work on them would be really good.

After i fix the problem with the pitlane, i'll start the graphics

Date: September 29, 2005 07:30PM
Ok....need help.

I couldn't do anything bout the pitlane. The thing is that i did it with Imola's .dat, but there the pitlane begins on the right and ends on the right too. Now the problem with my track is that the pits begin on the left, but ends on the right. I'm trying everything, but no luck yet.

Anybody could help me with that?

Date: September 30, 2005 12:18AM
I do not right understand what you mean...
Date: September 30, 2005 03:32AM
Look, the real Istanbul track, has the pits on the left, right? I did my istanbul track based on the San Marino circuit, the .dat file, but San Marino has the pitlane on the right, and my istanbul track pitlane starts on the left and it ends on the right of the track, copied?

Date: September 30, 2005 09:17AM
The pit lane sterts at the left and ends at the left .... just like Interlagos

Date: September 30, 2005 11:07AM
Maybe I am really stupid, but I cannot follow your explanation about the pitlane... in istanbul it should start on the left just before the last corner, and it will end on the left just after turn 1, right? and in imola, it is on the right side of the start/finish straight. this is what I understood so far....
Date: September 30, 2005 11:20AM
I still cant understant the problem that Calimbo is talking about but...

ps

.... if the pit lane starts at one side of the track and finish at the other side ..... means.... that there is an underground pass ( or a "bridge pit lane" )

Never mind ... the matter is to help Calimbo , I hope that i helped you mate

===============================================================================

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy